Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

New Footage: A Trapper In Alberta Canada Took This Amazing Photo Of Bigfoot

+12
looking_for_the_thuth
Danny Squatchanini
StankApe
CMcMillan
squatchandlearn
BurdenOfProof
Some@$$hole
Blondie1
SasquaiNation
GT3Paul
Woodwose
Detral
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Footage: A Trapper In Alberta Canada Took This Amazing Photo Of Bigfoot Empty New Footage: A Trapper In Alberta Canada Took This Amazing Photo Of Bigfoot

Post  Detral Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Alright Squatch Enthusiasts.....What are your thoughts on this "gold mine"?

I am personally on the fence with this one..but!..It is significantly better than the Temagami Ontario Bigfoot picture(s).

New Footage: A Trapper In Alberta Canada Took This Amazing Photo Of Bigfoot Albertasasquatchtrailcam
Detral
Detral

https://www.facebook.com/ninedice

Back to top Go down

New Footage: A Trapper In Alberta Canada Took This Amazing Photo Of Bigfoot Empty Re: New Footage: A Trapper In Alberta Canada Took This Amazing Photo Of Bigfoot

Post  Woodwose Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:44 pm

Check out the following video of a bear digging:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXJCvEd1DPg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Between 0:14 and 0:20 the bear gets into very similar poses.

In the trail cam photo look for the nose, ear and possible eye-shine close to the ground (the left side of the head is on the ground and almost upside down).
Woodwose
Woodwose

Back to top Go down

New Footage: A Trapper In Alberta Canada Took This Amazing Photo Of Bigfoot Empty Re: New Footage: A Trapper In Alberta Canada Took This Amazing Photo Of Bigfoot

Post  GT3Paul Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:52 pm

THe problem with the bear idea on this photo is the human like features reported in many sightings. The narrow waist flowing up to a muscular chest.
The arm is more human like with the tricep looking fairly muscular. After reading David Paulides books the placement of the head lower on the shoulders
appearing with little or no neck looks in line with this photo. I just cant figure out what the legs are doing or is that an infant.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Footage: A Trapper In Alberta Canada Took This Amazing Photo Of Bigfoot Empty It's my opinion that this is a photo of the rear end of a bear. Subject to the right is a cub. The bear could be digging, scratching it's face, rubbing, cleaning or playing with the cub.

Post  SasquaiNation Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:14 pm

It's my opinion that this is a photo of the rear end of a bear. Subject to the right is a cub.
The bear could be digging, scratching it's face, rubbing, cleaning or playing with the cub.

New Footage: A Trapper In Alberta Canada Took This Amazing Photo Of Bigfoot Albert10

From what I've read, this is a trail cam photo.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  Woodwose Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:20 pm

That was my thought process when I firt saw the image Paul. I might still agree if the figure was obscured from the knee (or elbow as you would have it) down.

However there was something very wrong about the morphology - if it were a Bigfoot it looks like it's been cut in half at the waist. It was at that point I took a closer look at the 'waist' and spotted the snout and ear against the ground (can you see those features?).

Other comments on the blog mentioned digging bears and it took no time at all to find the above video. Do you not think that there are similarities - especially the position of the rear leg, head to the ground and tufting of the tail that resembles a sagital crest?
Woodwose
Woodwose

Back to top Go down

Post  Woodwose Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:31 pm

SasquaiNation,

I can certainly see that as an alternative positioning of the bear (almost like it's about to do a foreword roll).

The area you marked as the tail looked like part of the right arm to me, but it being the tail makes a bit more sense. There are however similarities in the video where tufting near the tail looks similar to the arched back in your notation.

Either way I think this is almost unmistakenly a bear. I'll see if I can pull out the face details when I'm back in the office tomorrow.
Woodwose
Woodwose

Back to top Go down

Post  SasquaiNation Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:42 pm

Woodwose wrote:SasquaiNation,

I can certainly see that as an alternative positioning of the bear (almost like it's about to do a foreword roll).

The area you marked as the tail looked like part of the right arm to me, but it being the tail makes a bit more sense. There are however similarities in the video where tufting near the tail looks similar to the arched back in your notation.

Either way I think this is almost unmistakenly a bear. I'll see if I can pull out the face details when I'm back in the office tomorrow.

Thanks Woodwose, my photo editing skills are poor at best. I brightened the photo a bit in hopes to get a bit more detail. I might be off a bit on my analysis, but I'm confident it's fairly accurate.

I think the portion straight down from the tail that appears slightly lighter in colour is either the head or left fore leg. That's just a guess though.

Last edited by SasquaiNation on Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because of weird title I got)

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  Woodwose Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:55 pm

If you follow a line straight down from the L in 'Tail' you can see something shiny near the ground that could be the nose.

Given your experience you should know better than me whether that's likely.
Woodwose
Woodwose

Back to top Go down

Post  Detral Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:56 pm

I guess I'm having a hard time trying to see the "bear". The back left leg, to me, seems non proportional to a bear's leg. It seems to long and not thick, as apposed to a bears leg, thicker towards the top, then tapering off to the feet. I could see how you can call the shape on the right a "cub" because it is darker than the rest of the body, but as for the "arched back", I just don't see it.

I'm not stating that your hard work dissecting this photograph is not worthy....It's just I'm not sure how to understand this photo as a bear.
Detral
Detral

Back to top Go down

Post  Detral Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:59 pm

ahhhh now I see =)
Detral
Detral

Back to top Go down

Post  SasquaiNation Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:03 pm

Woodwose wrote:If you follow a line straight down from the L in 'Tail' you can see something shiny near the ground that could be the nose.

So the shiny spot I think is the tail could be part of a turned neck and the arched back could be the shoulder hump? Do I literally have this photo ass backwards?

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  Detral Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:09 pm

"Between 0:14 and 0:20 the bear gets into very similar poses."

Yeah...after watching this video, my thoughts on the claimed back left leg is waaaay out of proportion.
Detral
Detral

Back to top Go down

New Footage: A Trapper In Alberta Canada Took This Amazing Photo Of Bigfoot Empty Sassy or Bear

Post  Blondie1 Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:09 pm

Hi Guys,

What an interesting picture. The guys at Crypto Crew have pretty much decided it's a bear with it's behind up in the air. If it is it's behind it's a skinny one in my opinion. lol

They have 3 pictures and you can see the subject much better. Here's the link, click on the pictures in the article about this and you'll see what I mean. Let me know what you think...Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/thecryptocrew

Last edited by Blondie1 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondie1 Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:13 pm

SasquaiNation wrote:
Woodwose wrote:If you follow a line straight down from the L in 'Tail' you can see something shiny near the ground that could be the nose.

So the shiny spot I think is the tail could be part of a turned neck and the arched back could be the shoulder hump? Do I literally have this photo ass backwards?

LOL SN who knows...let me know what you think after you see the pictures at this link. They're clearer. All I know is it's definitely a neat picture of something.

https://www.facebook.com/thecryptocrew

Last edited by Blondie1 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the link ...sorry)
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Woodwose Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:17 pm

SasquaiNation wrote:So the shiny spot I think is the tail could be part of a turned neck and the arched back could be the shoulder hump? Do I literally have this photo ass backwards?

Not at all. The more I look at it the more I agree with you assessment, except I think that the head is inverted and pointing back toward the camera.
Woodwose
Woodwose

Back to top Go down

New Footage: A Trapper In Alberta Canada Took This Amazing Photo Of Bigfoot Empty Sassy or Bear

Post  Blondie1 Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:20 pm

I think I can see the nose of the bear at the bottom on the grass???Can anyone enlarge it?
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  SasquaiNation Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:37 pm

I never noticed this until you mentioned it. Is this what you were thinking? I just can't get enough detail out of this photo.

New Footage: A Trapper In Alberta Canada Took This Amazing Photo Of Bigfoot Albert11

It's certainly plausible that this is a frontal shot of a bear.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  Some@$$hole Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:48 pm

Ah, the already infamous bear's ass photo.

Wonder what they're eating....
Some@$$hole
Some@$$hole

Back to top Go down

Post  BurdenOfProof Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:49 pm

Its a bear. No idea why there is even a thread about this. Guess that's footin' for ya!
BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Post  SasquaiNation Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:03 pm

I lightened the photo some more and came up with this. In the process, I noticed a watermark, but I can't read it.

New Footage: A Trapper In Alberta Canada Took This Amazing Photo Of Bigfoot Albert12

New Footage: A Trapper In Alberta Canada Took This Amazing Photo Of Bigfoot Albert14

BurdenOfProof- you know it's a bear, I think it's a bear, and others think it's a bear. BUT there are other people who don't think it's a bear. Are we causing you undue stress because we want conclusive evidence?
You might find it more enjoyable if you participated. If not, then there might be another thread you would like more.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

New Footage: A Trapper In Alberta Canada Took This Amazing Photo Of Bigfoot Empty Cryotmundo Analysis

Post  SasquaiNation Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:29 pm

It looks like Cryptomundo was on this one as well. Here's a link to their story.

Cryptomundo

Apparently it's the rear end as I originally thought.

New Footage: A Trapper In Alberta Canada Took This Amazing Photo Of Bigfoot Albert15
John V.- From Cryptomundo

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:35 pm

WOW it blows me away when your perception changes.
Wood I saw your video and I didnt get it till I saw the other drawings.
Nice work guys.
Just amazing how the leg looks like and arm.
No wonder they didnt take any more pics.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondie1 Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:45 pm

Shocked Oh I see now SN the tail was what could be mistaken for a bicep. Great enlargement really helps. What a difference from the original.
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Detral Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:10 am

Thanks guys for the analysis......It is most definitely a bear.
Detral
Detral

Back to top Go down

Post  Woodwose Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:03 pm

SasquaiNation wrote:It's certainly plausible that this is a frontal shot of a bear.

It's not far off what I initially thought, although I had your right front leg as the back right leg, the neck line as the front right arm, the shoulder hump as the rump and the rear end as the left thigh.

Taking a closer look at the image and the video I posted I'm now convinced we are viewing the bear from the rear. The lighting looks wrong for a frontal posture and you would expect the bears face to be clearer. Trying to outline the bear I realised that the position of the snout makes it impossible for it to belong to the larger bear - I don't think it's physically possible for a bear to get it's head in that position.

Instead I think it belongs to the smaller bear/cub.....so the larger bear is arching over the smaller one with it's head out of sight behind the cub.

New Footage: A Trapper In Alberta Canada Took This Amazing Photo Of Bigfoot Bears10

I tried to bring out as much detail as possible in the above image, but ran into limitations because of the resolution. I do however think that the snout and distinctive 'teddy bear' nose is almost unmistakable.

I've placed a question mark where I just couldn't figure out what I was looking at. This could however show the back right leg and front right arm pushed up together on the near side of the cub (almost like the larger bear is about to get the smaller one into a head lock).
Woodwose
Woodwose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next