Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Sasquatch Conspiracy II

+8
Brandon25
DPinkerton
Starz
CMcMillan
shoney
Blondie1
Tzieth
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sasquatch Conspiracy II  Empty Sasquatch Conspiracy II

Post  Tzieth Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:12 am

This is simply thinking outside the box so no need for believers and skeptics to get overly technical. This is something we can simply speculate about.

What if Melba Kethcum suddenly became Government funded and was forced to remove people?

First off, why would there be a Sasquatch Conspiracy? A Bio-weapon that got out of hand? A Secret Soldier program that created both Dog-Man and Sasquatch? lol While entertaining, that is a topic for an entirely differnt thread. How about our already screwed up economy?

We are not in good shape right now. We are weary to drill in Alaska because it "might" effect the mating habits of the Alaskan Caribu and upset the fragile eco-system because every American enjoys spending nearly $5 a gallon for gasoline... But I digress
The logging industry is heavily affected by the spotted Owl. When I was in the Army while at JRTC, we were not allowed full access to our own training ground because of some rare pecker-wood... oops, i meant Wood-Pecker. At one point while doing a road construction mission that should have only been a two week deployment for a five mile stretch of road, we were down there for a few months because the five mile stretch of road became a 20 mile stretch as we had to divert wayyyyy out of our way to get from point A to point B. Though Point-A was five miles from point-B, in the middle were a bunch of plants that some endangered bat flies all the way from Mexico to eat.

Now you add in one or more Human cousins to the mix, then what? EVERY single resource we have is in jeopardy! Logging, Drilling, Mining, Agriculture, Construction as well as production such as oil refineries and paper mills, steel plants and all the factories dependent on Logging, Drilling, Mining and Agriculture. We would have two choices. 1) Stop giving a rats ass about wildlife or 2) Watch our Country regress to third world status. (Same for Canada.)

So it's likely that IF the Governments of the United States and Canada are aware of Sasquatch, it would be in their best interest to cover it up.

So why all of the sudden would they fund Melba? Easy answer would be because of Oxford.
If the Oxfords study comes out first and they declare that Sasquatch is a relict hominid or multiple relict hominids, then that blows the cover. England does not have Sasquatch reports.. Well they have "reports" along with werewolves and big cats, and crop circles but unlike the U.S. and Canada, they do not have any physical evidence backing up the reports. Nor does most of Western Europe. Sasquatch being discovered does not hurt them in any way.
But if discovered and known to be from the U.S. and Canada and if they are a type of Homo-genus, then in the eyes of the world we are committing some sort of atrocity. World opinion as well as the U.N. would be against us and this could lead to war.

But it is not as if we could sweep them under the rug as we have with our purposeful attempts to commit genocide of our Native Inhabitants. (U.S. not sure about Canada.). In this age, information spreads fast.

So why fund Melba?... Because it puts the ball in their (The Government's)court. If Melba's paper comes back first. (And if this is the case it will and with great speed) Then they (The U.S. Government) calls the shots. They decide where the specimens came from and where they did not. ie; "They all came from Skamania County,Washington... Do you understand Melba?". Then Oxford may either drop the study all together or change it to Yeti, Yeran, Alma and Oreng-Pendeck to see how many Homo-Hominids there are.

Just a thought.
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Sasquatch Conspiracy II  Empty looks good

Post  Blondie1 Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:21 am

Looks good. I think this is an excellent topic!
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Sasquatch Conspiracy II  Empty Re: Sasquatch Conspiracy II

Post  shoney Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:36 pm

I think that certain people in the government do know. During research I have came across a few stories that leads me to believe that there is some government involvement (Battle Mountain fire for one). I think the biggest reason for invlovement would be to try to protect the animal, but I do agree with you that the $ money is also a big reason for their involvement.
shoney
shoney

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:04 pm

Here are some other people's Ideas.
(These are not necessary my opinion, I am just providing information to further the talk, I am not looking into getting into a debate over this again)

I prefer to think that most officials in these government positions just don't want to change the status quo. They don't want to rock the boat, make waves or answer difficult questions. To understand why people in government think and do what they do, you have to understand the mentality of those in these positions such as politicians and government employees. It is quite simply the "Big Brother" mentality. Those in government consider themselves the "keepers of us" and our protectors. I personally consider this very arrogant and insulting, but that's just the nature of the government in general. In a way, they consider themselves better than us and they endeavor to protect us from things that we don't need to know about. It's a condescending attitude that is prevalent in our government as they don't even want us to take care and protect ourselves. That's their job! That's why in general, they don't even want us to have firearms to defend ourselves. After all, that's their job and only THEY know what is good for us. Don't get me started!

Source:
http://wasrt.com/origins_of_man_10.html

CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:05 pm

If the government does cover up Bigfoot is it possible that they have a secret group of soldiers that are just for them if they get out of hand like in trollhunter?

Yes, they do definetly cover up Bigfoot for many reasons. Some speculate that the US Forestry Service covers them up because if they were proven, it could cause the logging industry to go out of business to preserve their habitat. That is the least likely scenario though.
It is most likely either the theory that it would destabalize religion. This could happen, because according to most religions, evolution is a lie, that the planet is only 4000 years old and we were the only homonid species. Bigfoot is much more human than ape. They're basically further evolved cave men like homo erectus or at least some kind of neanderthal. That would prove religion wrong and that could cause alot of chaos because no one would have to worry about doing bad things. And it could also show the dna proves we have come from aliens and aren't the natural homonid on earth and Bigfoot is.

But the most likely scenario is simply safety. The government can't say that there are giants in the woods, because no one would go in the woods without a group of rednecks hunting them down.

i don't really know about a top secret agency that is just for them like in the trollhunter but they would probably have a group of highly trained team which I think would be made of: navy seals (team 6) , green barrets, CIA agents, and maybe even FBI agents. Their techique would probably be a helicopter raid with high tech equipment like silenced assault rifles, night vison/thermal vision, tranquilizer guns, and they probably have some kind of tech that can detect the Bigfoot. Because if they don't, no known tech can catch one on film, they sense electro magnetism, so all those people on Monsterquest and finding Bigfoot are just wasting there time, in my opinion.
There are several Bigfoot cover ups. i don't want to name them all, but i will name the 3 most known:

1. A man was in the forests of northern Oregon along the Washington border. He came across tracks of a Bigfoot along a road that was unacsessable to cars for years because the undergrowth and trees were so thick you couldn't see 2 feet in front of you. He reported it to a superviser that worked for the US Forest Service. Next thing he knew, a team of water trucks came in and specifically sprayed water all over the prints and only the prints.

2. A small carnival was in the isolated woods of Tennessee. Someone screamed that they saw one in the woods just in front of the circus. Farmers shot at it, but it ran away. Cops showed up and fired several times. Witnesses saw a large black figure laying in a feild. and for 3 hours, a helicopter and several planes were flying around the feild until a army medical truck showed up and apparently carried it away.

3. The most famous is the Georgia Bigfoot. The guy took a picture of a dead Bigfoot. He had in a cooler. All of a sudden, he released a new picture and said it was a hoax. This is just my ( and many others) opinions. We think the government bribed him and swore him into secrecy and told him to change it and say it was a hoax, because the picture was completely different than the first one. How obvious could it get?
Source:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/If_the_government_does_cover_up_Bigfoot_is_it_possible_that_they_have_a_secret_group_of_soldiers_that_are_just_for_them_if_they_get_out_of_hand_like_in_trollhunter#ixzz27VBIJgqR
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Starz Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:06 pm

The Govt has ignored them this long, no real reason for that to change. JMO
Starz
Starz

Back to top Go down

Post  shoney Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:32 pm

I thought the Georgia fiasco was a cover up from day one. There is no way you would stir up all that attention from the national media, and then "come clean" and say it was a hoax. They had the body and then something happened. Was it the government? I think so.
shoney
shoney

Back to top Go down

Sasquatch Conspiracy II  Empty Copy of the original

Post  ***** Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:35 pm

Does anyone have a copy of the original picture he posted? The Georgia Bigfoot body?

Back to top Go down

Sasquatch Conspiracy II  Empty Here you go.

Post  Blondie1 Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:52 pm

NobleSavage wrote:Does anyone have a copy of the original picture he posted? The Georgia Bigfoot body?

Noble I think this link has all you could ever want to know about the Georgia Hoax.

I think it was a hoax from the beginning.

http://www.bfro.net/hoax.asp

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/US/08/21/bigfoot.hoax/

I sure don't want to get this thread off topic with this .
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:04 am

Starz wrote:The Govt has ignored them this long, no real reason for that to change. JMO

Well, Oxford would force them to come out of the closet. It's not just the implications on the Lumber industry. It's Hunting, Fishing, Drilling for gas or oil, mining for coal or ore salt, phosphate, etc.. And agriculture.

If these things are everywhere they are reported outside of the PNW, then "Checkmate"

If Sykes finds some sort of ground breaking info that gains world attention, and he has where is samples came from, documented, then world eyes are on us. The U.S. and Canada.

We could end up with some ultimatum to stop drilling or cutting down OUR forests etc.. or else they stop trade or boycott our goods.. It could lead to war because we are not going to let foreign nations tell us how to run our countries.

Someone said that the Georgia Bigfoot body could have been real and the government stepped in and forced it to look like a hoax.. That sounds silly, but I would not be surprised. (It mainly only sounds silly because Biscardi was involved so that alone leans it to true hoax lol).

But with Oxford, the ball is no longer in our governments court. If our government has been covering it up, then they have two options.. come clean, or come half clean. Ketchum would be the perfect scape goat.

They tell her to fire people they do not want involved, then they start funding her direct and even providing her with Bodies to make sure her peer review passes. Or they just pay her for using her name, and their own researches to the lab work. This way they can fabricate the locations where the specimens are found.. such as "Only in protected reserves" that already exist. "It's the damndest thing... We made this Sasquatch reserve in Skamania county back in the 60's and they all must have known, because they ONLY live there! Shocked "

Sykes might lose his funding, or his study might be directed to something else.

Anyway, that is why they would "come clean" if it's a cover-up. they would have no choice.
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Sasquatch Conspiracy II  Empty but why the conspiracy for so long unless there was a threat?

Post  Blondie1 Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:38 pm

Why would there be a conspiracy for so long and everywhere unless there was a threat nor for the economy but from them? I can understand with logging in the North West, but why around here? I'm in the middle of the Blue Ridge/Smokey Mtns.

For example on the Appalachian Trail, it's my opinion that humans present a much greater threat on the trail than Biggies I'd think? Hikers are in constant danger from human killers and attackers than the Bigfoot. (my opinion only)

Tz regarding your quote below-

[But with Oxford, the ball is no longer in our governments court. If our government has been covering it up, then they have two options.. come clean, or come half clean. Ketchum would be the perfect scape goat.

They tell her to fire people they do not want involved, then they start funding her direct and even providing her with Bodies to make sure her peer review passes. Or they just pay her for using her name, and their own researches to the lab work. This way they can fabricate the locations where the specimens are found.. such as "Only in protected reserves" that already exist. "It's the damndest thing... We made this Sasquatch reserve in Skamania county back in the 60's and they all must have known, because they ONLY live there! "]

I can see something like that happening without Ketchum even realizing it. Can't you?

Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  DPinkerton Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:20 pm

I have done work spanning years in the mountains of Colorado that stemed from a ski/golf resort that built over existing wetlands. The legal issues surrounding it are way to complex to get into, but remedial action required the creation of large wetland areas, protected zones for no buildings, reintroduction of plants and animals, etc. In essence, the government went in and told the developer they needed to dedicate and protect certain areas.

A similar thing happened on another project I was working on...a large section of the developers property contained those cattail plants and apparantly there is some mouse that only eats those plants. A huge section of the developers property was forced to become dedicated wetlands (no-build).

In both cases you can imagine the impact on the owners of the land.

Now imagine if we have studies that show bigfoot's area of habitation / migration. The Army Corp or EPA could very easily take over jurisdiction of these areas. At best a property owner who owns land deemed to be in the habitat zone could be forced to dedicate those areas as no-build. But more than likely, the government would use it emminent domain abilities to reclaim that land from the property owners.

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondie1 Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:23 pm

DPinkerton wrote:I have done work spanning years in the mountains of Colorado that stemed from a ski/golf resort that built over existing wetlands. The legal issues surrounding it are way to complex to get into, but remedial action required the creation of large wetland areas, protected zones for no buildings, reintroduction of plants and animals, etc. In essence, the government went in and told the developer they needed to dedicate and protect certain areas.

A similar thing happened on another project I was working on...a large section of the developers property contained those cattail plants and apparantly there is some mouse that only eats those plants. A huge section of the developers property was forced to become dedicated wetlands (no-build).

In both cases you can imagine the impact on the owners of the land.

Now imagine if we have studies that show bigfoot's area of habitation / migration. The Army Corp or EPA could very easily take over jurisdiction of these areas. At best a property owner who owns land deemed to be in the habitat zone could be forced to dedicate those areas as no-build. But more than likely, the government would use it emminent domain abilities to reclaim that land from the property owners.

[quote]But more than likely, the government would use it emminent domain abilities to reclaim that land from the property owners.[quote] affraid

The only thing about that DP is we have people who have lived in the National Forests and continue to do so. I don't know how the land ownership works exactly but many were not forced to move. Wonder why? They are very remote and some still use horse and sled to carry groceries in and out usually parking their car down at the bottom of the hill. I'm in Western North Carolina, Blue Ridge/Smokies areas.
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandon25 Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:23 pm

I feel like the government would have many reasons to cover up BF. just like what was mentioned before, the logging industry would potentially collapse. An endangered species would have to be protected I assume. How much time and money would be spent studying them and their habitat. Areas would now be "protected". And again, religious reasons. Individuals can accept things like the BF subject but the public cant. There could possibly be a breakdown in social services as religion and evolution are called into question. I feel like the government would rather hide it and everyone just go on about their lives. The less we know the better off we are should be the governments motto.

Brandon25

Back to top Go down

Sasquatch Conspiracy II  Empty Welcome Brandon!

Post  Blondie1 Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:22 pm

So glad you decided to join and participate. Welcome. Good first post to by the way!
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:50 am

"It is most likely either the theory that it would destabalize religion. This could happen, because according to most religions, evolution is a lie, that the planet is only 4000 years old and we were the only homonid species. Bigfoot is much more human than ape. They're basically further evolved cave men like homo erectus or at least some kind of neanderthal."
From CMcMillins copied post.

Of all things, I think religion is least likely. I can only guess an Atheist wrote that, because from a religious perspective, it goes the other way. The Bible speaks of "Giants". "There were giants on the earth in those days and afterwards." The Bible speaks of a whole tribe of giants, "The Anakites". But they were not viewed as "monsters" but people. Likewise in most Native American tribal lore, Sasquatch are viewed as people. The Stone giants. (Which I found most Native Americans have tales of, but the description varies from Sasquatch like-to human like) were said to be cannibals, thus also viewed as people.

The way religion would look at it is "We were right, you were wrong. How could we evolve if they are still here?" And of course Evolutionist would say "They are a cousin that evolved on a different branch of the evolutionary tree."... Basically we would be back to square one.. Unless these turn out to be Erectus, then that would open a whole new can of worms. (Personally I think it is all of them.)

Point being, these are not "animals" (Yes I know we are all animals.) if they are in the Homo genus. That makes them human. How do you as a government deal with that? Even if you make a reserve for them like Skamania County, Washington has, how do you keep them there? If there are multiple types as I believe, what if one type preys on the other and you are trying to force them to consolidate?

Or if they are all the same kind, and you move Appellation Sasquatch, to the PNW so you can work on mining coal without further endangering the Sasquatch that lived there. How do you know the Eastern aren't adapted to only live there? Different animals, different vegetation and different climate. And then there is disease. Maybe they carry a disease they have overcome sometime in the past. And same for the west. Putting them together could wipe them both out as they would not have immunity from whatever dormant disease each are carrying.

Then there are Skunkape that may be something else entirely. If you make their natural habitats reserves then that effects our economy. If these things are confirmed it literally opens Pandora's Box.

So supporting Melba to get her paper done before Skykes paper seems to be in our Governments best interest. They can aknoledge sasquatch, but at the same time, Deny the locations that they live.

(Remember the government conspiracy thing is just hypothetical.)

Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Sasquatch Conspiracy II  Empty WTF?

Post  Tzieth Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:02 am

I see this made the Blog

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2012/09/from-our-forum-is-dr-ketchum-part-of.html?showComment=1348725402029#c5440884584169765017

But how on earth did they screw this up to the exact opposite of what it was about? lol Do they do this often?
They have it that this topic was about the government closing Melba down lol
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Sasquatch Conspiracy II  Empty WTF

Post  MylesLI Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:37 am

Tzieth,

Thanks for the topic and the thoughtful posts...I'm sorry the jerks went nts calling you a tewaker etc...the more we shine light into the darkness...the more some people freak out

Its just a hypothesis!!!! Thanks for a very thought provoking thread

MylesLI

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:19 am

Over the last 50 years there have been many theories about why the government won’t acknowledge the existence of bigfoot. As I have stated in previous blogs, there are parallels between UFO and bigfoot researchers and their study arenas, many I have never discussed.

As many UFO researchers have proven, our government has been studying the topic for years, Project Blue Book (http://bluebookarchive.org/) is absolute proof they took the issue seriously and committed resources to investigate. Many researchers would allege that Blue Book was a farce, but the fact remains the government did put forth resources, probably to develop a comprehensive strategy of denial. The Majestic 12 document (http://www.ufocasebook.com/documents.html) is another example of high-ranking government officials developing a strategy to deal with the issue.

How do we know the government has knowledge that bigfoot exists, because they have reports from government scientists explaining their observation of a bigfoot in the wild. There is also confirmation at one point a top administrators in the Department of Interior has studied bigfoot and spent time in the field casting prints. We’ll explain more about these at a later time, but we are walking down a path, stay with me.

Since we are closing in on definitive identification of bigfoot through DNA analysis, many may believe the government is developing a strategy to acknowledge the existence of the biped, no way! Our government has known of bigfoot’s existence for at least 40+ years, probably longer.

Some of the reasons that bigfoot researchers believe our government will never acknowledge the biped:
1. The government would need to allocate open space to their survival.
2. Acknowledgement of the species would restrict logging and other outdoor activities.
3. If they are proven to be a tribe of Native Americans, the government would need to compensate them at some level.
4. A special governmental agency would need to be implemented to address their survival needs.
None of these are true.

In the future you will be introduced to an element of bigfoot behavior that is rarely discussed, routinely ignored and reprehensible in thought. If the government never admits knowledge of a libelous issue on property under their control, they cannot be held liable, this was specifically told to two of our researchers while investigating a specific topic. Be patient, the epiphany of this libelous issue will make its presence in the coming months.

If you need to be hit over the head with a new idea, it won’t happen here.

Source:
http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/bigfootblog.html
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Sasquatch Conspiracy II  Empty bigfoot behavior...

Post  MylesLI Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:45 am

In the future you will be introduced to an element of bigfoot behavior that is rarely discussed, routinely ignored and reprehensible in thought.....

What do they mean?? What behavior? Alien? Eating people??? CONFUSION REIGNS

MylesLI

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:19 am

MylesLI wrote:Tzieth,

Thanks for the topic and the thoughtful posts...I'm sorry the jerks went nts calling you a tewaker etc...the more we shine light into the darkness...the more some people freak out

Its just a hypothesis!!!! Thanks for a very thought provoking thread

Thanks, MylesLI

But I don't think you would have 1/2 the trolls if they actually presented it the way it was supposed to be presented. It does prove a point though... Trolls do not actually read the article... Looks like they base everything off the headline lol
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Holt Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:25 pm

MylesLI wrote:In the future you will be introduced to an element of bigfoot behavior that is rarely discussed, routinely ignored and reprehensible in thought.....

I suspect it has to do with the 411 books and what one could infer from those but that is just a guess.
Holt
Holt

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:43 am

Holt wrote:
MylesLI wrote:In the future you will be introduced to an element of bigfoot behavior that is rarely discussed, routinely ignored and reprehensible in thought.....

I suspect it has to do with the 411 books and what one could infer from those but that is just a guess.

Well, on that... I believe there are multiple surviving hominids. But here in the U.S. at least, there MUST be at least two. Everyone wants to speak of the Native American legends of the "Big Brother" or "The forest people." or "The guardian of the Mountain/and/or forest." But they have others. The Mud People, the Stone Giants, Evil Cannibal Giants, Chenu, Ge-no-squa, Wendigo (I don't count Wendigo because the description is more zombie-like.)

It makes sense that what we see and live to tell about it are the "Good ones". In most sightings they are seen by accident. Usually the Sasquatch is caught watching you long before you ever noticed it. How much more stealthy would a similar creature like that be that views you as prey? I think the reason that those are not reported is because the witness might not live to report it.

All the more reason not to make a universal reserve.

Then there is that possibility of a third type that may have been engineered by the Government... Before you laugh at that, keep this in mind:
1)Creutzfeldt–Jakob Disease
2)Mad Cow Disease
3)HIV

All three of those did not appear until we started "Gene Research". Once a year, while in the Military we had to go to a mandatory STD education class. It was sort of like what we had during sex-ED in high-school except here they shown actual pictures of what the STD does to sex organs. (We only got pictures of the sore, but not the genitalia in High School.). They would show live video of the puss coming out etc.. Then they would show us what the disease looked like under a microscope. First the Bacteria then the Viruses. All the viruses had sharp jagged edges, or sometimes what appeared to be hairs shooting out the sides of them.. There was one odd-ball.. HIV. It was just a perfect little sphere. We all left that class confident that it was Engineered not for the way it looked, but for the way an honest question I had was treated.

The woman giving the class was a civilian that worked for the Army's Bio-research. Some people asked some dumb questions about herpies and she would chuckle and answer them. When I asked my question, she gave me a hateful look and said "I do not answer stupid questions... What I asked was "What happens if a person with Leukemia gets HIV?"... I only asked because Leukemia does the opposite of HIV. It over produces mutated white blood-cells that eventually attack the red. HIV attacks white blood-cells so your body can no longer fight disease.

As for the other two, Mad Cow "Disease" and Creutzfeldt–Jakob "Disease".. Neither are a disease at all. It's a simple protean called a "prion" that screws up your genes. It acts just like a computer virus. Your fist step to true "Zombie Apocalypse" Basically what it does is add these prions to your DNA ans completely screws the cell formation up in your nervous system. Your brain becomes full of microscopic holes and resembles a sponge if viewed under microscope. eventually, towards the end, you literally become a flesh eating zombie. You are stripped down to your reptilian brain: aggression, territoriality,dominance and feeding. There is no "humanity" left in you. You no longer are able to distinguish right from wrong or edible from non edible. You attack and eat everything including your self. (Given that your spinal cord is not atrophied first. (By the way, most info you get on these "diseases" fail to mention the finale stage. lol

"If humans eat diseased tissue from cattle, they may develop the human form of mad cow disease known as variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (vCJD) or new variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (nvCJD). The disease was named after the researchers who first identified the classic condition. Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease in its classic form usually occurs in older people through an inherited tendency of the brain to change or the disease occurs spontaneously for no apparent reason. The type identified as occurring from eating diseased cattle occurs in younger people and has atypical clinical features, with prominent psychiatric or sensory symptoms at the time of clinical presentation and delayed onset of neurologic abnormalities. These neurologic abnormalities include ataxia within weeks or months, dementia (loss of memory and confusion) and myoclonus late in the illness, a duration of illness of at least six months, and a diffusely abnormal nondiagnostic electroencephalogram." http://www.emedicinehealth.com/mad_cow_disease_and_variant_creutzfeldt-jakob/article_em.htm#mad_cow_disease_and_variant_creutzfeldt-jakob_disease_overview

Now lets look at the "Controlled" Bio-weapons that we do know the military has been weaponizing..

Small Pox: We eradicated it... So what kind of Brainiac decided to bring it back and engineer it to render it immune to those who were vaccinated to it? During the Antrax scare, we were warned of the possibility that smallpox may be used as "weaponized viles." were missing? Remember, they caught the guy sending the Anthrax letters because he used to work for the Government and they seemed to know exactly who he was and where to find him, and then they gave the possible smallpox warning. Then that whole story got swept under the rug when Operation Iraqi-Freedom started.

Anthrax: For those that do not know, this is a bovine disease. I had to deal with it a lot growing up on my parents ranch in Texas. I been around a lot of infected cattle and had to give them their antibiotics. I never contracted it because PEOPLE do not get Anthrax... Cattle do. This crap they are talking about was engineered to effect people. During Desert Storm, Saddam was using it against us. (Hence, why we were sure he had WMD's he had them before.) It was played off that he developed this, or got it from Russia.. So what were we doing with it post 9-11?

By Geneva Convention rules, Biological and Chemical warfare is illegal. Our Government should not have it.. And yet they do?

So what else do they have? When you take these other things in account, weaponized Sasquatch do not seem so far fetched anymore Suspect

Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Lee Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:04 am

The goverment just doesn't want the public to know we're a hybrid. If you look at this world from the outside we don't seem to fit in. But sasquatch fits perfectly into nature. Ad some brains & here we are. Evolution was just the alien's trying to work the kinks out. You said think outside the box.

Mr.Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next