Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

IS Rick Dyer behind the Camper/Tent hoax

4 posters

Go down

IS Rick Dyer behind the Camper/Tent hoax Empty IS Rick Dyer behind the Camper/Tent hoax

Post  Blondie1 Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:39 pm

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2012/09/breaking-is-rick-dyer-behind-campertent.html

Good grief, why did I not guess. He needs NO help, that's 0 help from Biscardi to do things like this. No wonder they said the press conference was TBD-to be doped! He's so good at this since he had experience with the Georgia hoax. I'm so glad someone ratted on him.

He can not stand not having attention can he? I cannot say here what I think of him! Evil or Very Mad

Sorry guys, yes I'm biased here. This hurts us all just like the freezer. What a jerk.

You guys and wait and see if you need to but me I'll be happy to eat crow. I've eaten it a lot and have learned to make a good crow stew!

Freezer man-

PDATE: The body has been discovered to be a rubber costume that contained cinder blocks and bricks to add weight. As well, Kulls states that there is definitely decomposing animal matter under the costume because of the odor. The freezer and body had been relocated to a location in Delaware County, Indiana for examination. Tom Biscardi was not present for the examination and was notified by phone of the discovery. Whitton and Dyer signed a contract with Tom Biscardi for an undisclosed amount of money before the body was turned over. Tom Biscardi has requested the return of the money but it has become apparent that Whitton and Dyer have fled.

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2008/08/its-hoax-bigfoot-body-confirmed-fake.html

http://www.dukebasketballreport.com/forums/showthread.php?10689-Bigfoot-revealed-OR-a-cop-gets-fired

IS Rick Dyer behind the Camper/Tent hoax Georgia_bigfoot_analysis_1

IS Rick Dyer behind the Camper/Tent hoax Bigfootfound

This has the whole timeline of the hoax -

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2008/08/its-hoax-bigfoot-body-confirmed-fake.html

And this is a picture of a hoaxer who loves to hoax at the press conference

IS Rick Dyer behind the Camper/Tent hoax Whittondyer

IS Rick Dyer behind the Camper/Tent hoax 2778592881_3b1c7a8f66

Last edited by Blondie1 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

IS Rick Dyer behind the Camper/Tent hoax Empty Re: IS Rick Dyer behind the Camper/Tent hoax

Post  Holt Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:42 pm

LOL Blondie, he's not much is he? I agree with your thoughts about him.

I don't have to wait. Olinselot pretty well nailed him.

I'm sure he'll be on here reading every word written about him too. He's a real scumbag!
Holt
Holt

Back to top Go down

IS Rick Dyer behind the Camper/Tent hoax Empty Thanks

Post  Blondie1 Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:46 pm

Thanks Holt.

I just remember all the freezer hoopla and how it hurt the Bigfoot community.

People can talk about hoaxers all they want but he is the worst and he has hurt the Bigfoot community more than anyone. Let me make it clear that I do not think Biscardi was behind the freezer thing. I think he fell for RD's bull then got there and decided to join the fun. But that's another story.

Last edited by Blondie1 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

IS Rick Dyer behind the Camper/Tent hoax Empty Re: IS Rick Dyer behind the Camper/Tent hoax

Post  flintmagnet1977 Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:09 am

i doubt youll need to eat crow lol it all got suspect when they started talking about multiple cameras and press confrences. bigfoot research seems crazy man theres more drama than a soap opera. ive only been following whats goin on research wise for a lil while lol.

flintmagnet1977

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondie1 Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:14 am

LOL I really don't think I'll have to either. This is an old article written 8/21/08. I suspect this is what RD thought was going to be his golden egg.

It's good to have you here. I'll look up that article I was thinking of about gray men (not aliens) in the Scottish moors soon and share it on your thread.

Consider the recent “Bigfoot Hoax” conducted by Whitton and Dyer of Georgia. They scheduled a press conference that was attended by the entire world media. The way they were able to generate so much free publicity amazed one veteran internet marketer.

“Think about what these two hayseeds accomplished,” said Darren McLaughlin, the President of Performance Marketing Group Inc., a leading web marketing firm. “They bought a $30 rubber mask, took a picture of the mask in a freezer, and sat back and watched their stats program explode. Now I’m not sure if these two are web monetization experts, but with the kind of traffic they generated from their low-tech hoax, they were able to generate over $2 million worth of web traffic by modern internet marketing standards. That’s right, imagine making $2 million in a few days with no initial investment.”

McLaughlin analyzes traffic trends as part of his day to day job, and he said with a proper landing page and the correct monetization scheme in place, Whitton and Dyer should have made enough money to retire in a few days worth of work.

“Using a proper blend of CPM traffic, Google Adsense, in-text publishing, and even a few affiliate programs, Bigfoot traffic should have generated them $2.5 at a minimum per 1,000 web visitors. Since they were linked from so many web pages, they could easily have hit the target figure of the 800,000 unique visitors or so it would require to generate that dollar amount. 800,000 unique visitors who visited an average of 2.5 pages on their website that were paying evn $1 CPM would accomplish the $2 million figure. If they were more skilled, the amount could have been much higher.“

For this reason alone, McLaughlin says the internet can expect many more such scams in the future

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2008/08/big-picture-bigfoot-hoax-could-have.html
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  flintmagnet1977 Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:26 am

Thats crazy money maybe thats how rick dyer could afford his fancy paint job with his face all over his van lol. that would be cool if you could find out more about it. it actually came to my attention when i read a book by the american author Chuck Palahniuk hes the guy the wrote fight club. i read a book of his called Haunted which is quite crazy but in one of the chapters its talks about bigfoot and the grey man legend was mentioned id never heard it before and checked out and found out it was a known story. As i said ive camped up there loads my friend used to live up there so its an area we have been snowboarding in alot done alot of hiking to get up certain mountains, cairngorms is probably one of our biggest mountain ranges the only legends i had heard previously was the usual big cat stories and we get them all over scotland

flintmagnet1977

Back to top Go down

Post  Green911 Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:48 am

I just watched the color version of this video. Wow, whoever is behind it should be ashamed of themselves. Sunglasses, Really?

I understand that you all are blaming one particular person, but look at the whole picture, some person filmed it, some person got it yo the public, and then you have FB/FB saying this is real.wow. There is not just one person, but a chain of people try to perpetrate hoaxes on us. Now when they really have real footage noon will believe them.

Again just put the footage out there, I am an adult, let me figure it out, don't keep trying to pull the wool over my eyes with this fake Evil or Very Mad ! Quit trying to undermine the good people out there trying to find the truth. Shame on you hoaxers!

elephant
Green911
Green911

Back to top Go down

Post  flintmagnet1977 Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:10 am

Like I said I've only been following the research part of this a lil while but that seems to follow the pattern I've got some kick ass footage but you can't see it. I'm with you what we need is for people just to show what they have. Surely sharing info freely is the only way to really further anything. Show what you have and we can decide for ourselves

flintmagnet1977

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down