Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

What is going on with the Dead Bigfoot has anyone verafyed it as authentic yet? and the Tent Shot the peek

4 posters

Go down

What is going on with the Dead Bigfoot has anyone verafyed it as authentic yet? and the Tent Shot the peek Empty What is going on with the Dead Bigfoot has anyone verafyed it as authentic yet? and the Tent Shot the peek

Post  Deborah Buck Aubrey Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:20 pm

So I have not been on the computer looking lately about the guy that supposedly shot and killed a Bigfoot that was eating ribs? That were left out for bait has any one authenticated it? I was on a different forum and was talking about the Tent shot of the bigfoot that looked like it was eating something. now I was told on line that that was a fake but it really looked so real that the look of the creature was closer to real life than all the fake tapes that have him looking like a gorilla. study So if it was a fake then it was a good one and made by some one that has really seen one or has interviewed some one that has. Exclamation

Deborah Buck Aubrey

Back to top Go down

What is going on with the Dead Bigfoot has anyone verafyed it as authentic yet? and the Tent Shot the peek Empty Re: What is going on with the Dead Bigfoot has anyone verafyed it as authentic yet? and the Tent Shot the peek

Post  Deborah Buck Aubrey Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:23 am

bounce Hello I am new to this forum I would like to introduce myself I am Deborah Buck Aubrey I live in Northern California in the Marble Mountain Wilderness area in Siskiyou County, I had a sighting on 12-3 11 on highway 96 east just a few miles away from Yreka California and not far from the junction where Highway 96 intersects with Interstate 5 . their is a rest stop and a welcome center at the junction. It was around 7:30pm I was driving and had 4 children in my Jeep we were on our way to the bus station in Redding Ca. to pick up my older son. I had made o report with the BFRO and can be seen their. I have been obsessed ever since trying to learn as much as I can and looking closely at my surroundings looking for signs of this amassing creature that we had seen on that night. His face haunts me and I can still get a chill thinking about his eyes I was close enough to see directly in his eyes and I will tell you the fear that I felt not of any threat or posture from this creature but afraid of the intelligence that I , could see in his gaze. it was like looking in to a persons eyes not that of an Animals. No vacant stare but of an awareness I can not find the adequate words to explain this experience that has changed my life forever and not so much for the better. Now instead of enjoying the forest and wilderness I am looking over my shoulder looking for any sign of him looking for prints ,shelters , hair anything. I have a nagging feeling that they are not happy with us we are encroaching further into their habitat straining their resources. We are invading their territory more and more pushing them in to more remote areas to look for food and shelter I had heard a broadcast not too long ago, this man decided to take a hike and was using a well marked trail he was alone. When he had an encounter and it was more than one creature he was afraid and he said that he felt that they were pushing him away ,further in to the forest away from the main trail. He said that he had to make a decision fast because he was no longer on a well marked trail. He related that he had the feeling that if he did not turn around right then that he would be hurt (killed) No He said that he could feel the anger that he had to pluck up his courage and turn around and head towards them so he could get back to the main trail and get t his vehicle and around other people . He did it but he said the creatures did throw things and display that he did not get a clear sighting but glimpses he knew they were their and not happy . He made it back to the main trail and other people they had stopped perusing him. That experience left him with a nagging feeling and unanswered questions he felt he was being hunted ( not his exact words but that was the meaning) He decided to see if their were any other sightings in the area and what happened and how they felt. Then he took it a step further and looked in to disappearances of hikers ,campers ,hunters, etc.. Then he looked in to strange disappearance's over several years like abandoned vehicles on the side of the road with a persons wallet ,purse and with keys left in the ignition maybe someone had a flat tire and it looked as if they were in the middle of changing a tire. Well I was interested in this he had said he had compiled maps and data well the interviewer did not want to pursue that type of information. I wish he would have not cut him off and let him finish. He had spent a lot of time to compile all the data and he had said that he had made maps and study diagram's that he had collected missing persons reports and had plotted them out on his maps and he said that it was interesting that these disappearances had occurred around places that have had sightings in the past that he had the feeling that maybe the creature had some connection to these disappearances. The interviewer di not let him continue and cut him of even after he offered him all of the data he had collected and he was in the middle of asking if anyone would be interested in seeing his data and letting him know what they thought. Now the guy did not sound like a fanatic or some one that did not have a delusional personality . I wish the interviewer did not cut him off before he could leave his contact information I for one would like to see this study he conducted it sounded very interesting. I think it could be plausible after some of the reports that I have read. They made me wonder what would have happened if the Bigfoot had caught them. I also think that they all have a different personality like people some are curios some are timid some more bold. I feel that just as some humans are mean, angry and feel hostile towards us. I have heard stories of vandalism that would be nearly imposable for a human to do like the one in Alaska in the fishing/Hunting cabin that you could only fly in to at certain times of the year. They had left a large board with drywall screws in it to deter bears or other animals( they had an expert look at the damage he felt it was not done by a bear) Well something stepped on it and left hair and tissue blood on the plywood . Samples were taken but I do not know what was found out by it. Question When my Grandfather was working in Humboldt County laying parts of highway 101 and he helped build some of the foundation for HSU when they were enlarging it. He told me stories of the 55 gallon drums that were full of fuel and thrown around like a tin can heavy earth moving equipment knocked over on its side. He had shown me news paper articles and photos of all the damage he was a believer. when he was a young man during the Great depression he worked on the many crews that were established by the government to help people with work the camps would be often in remote places and he ad heard and seen things he could not explain. He was not one to become excitable. .

Deborah Buck Aubrey

Back to top Go down

What is going on with the Dead Bigfoot has anyone verafyed it as authentic yet? and the Tent Shot the peek Empty Peace of mind...

Post  sasdave Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:42 pm

Deborah; Well hello. I want to for one thank you for you relating your experiance. For one your explanation of the terror you went through is a one of a kind feeling and it is so true how it changes your whole being and outlook of the forest. I heard of a book called Missing 411 that I think he mentions missing people, personally I don't know if it is the bigfoot who is the culprit? Though at this stage anything can be possible some are evil and some may not just like humans. You are the third person I have heard that seen and looked into their eyes, were they green as these other two witnesses said they weren't red. I live on Vancouver Island and just last night I talked with a gal who witnessed one while going to visit her sister mid island and she made eye contact and basically stated the same as you. They are intelligent and she got the feeling when they had eye contact it was disapointed she seen it as it tried to hide behind a tree stump. The fear is very intense; one thing for sure if you are in the forest or in a area where there is a bigfoot, you will know and feel its' presents. Don't be too surprised at the reactions you get from people when you explain what you seen. You almost have to look at it as a vision of truth that may haunt you or make you a better person. Fear is that way it makes you or breaks you just remember they are real and you are so right they aren't too happy regarding the way humans' are treating mother earth. Of course this is my opinion. Peace of heart and mind you are one of the blessed, believe it or not.

sasdave

Back to top Go down

What is going on with the Dead Bigfoot has anyone verafyed it as authentic yet? and the Tent Shot the peek Empty Re: What is going on with the Dead Bigfoot has anyone verafyed it as authentic yet? and the Tent Shot the peek

Post  GT3Paul Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:00 pm

With all due respect Deborah reading your story (short on your sighting details) sounds like you have an anti human stance before you even
saw the Big Fella. Dont get the idea I disagree with you because I dont but not knowing you it just sounds like you already had this in mind
By The way that cabin was in Canada I believe. Regardless of my initial view please enjoy a warm welcome and we look forward to more posts.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iwitness Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:28 pm

hi, Debora!
i agree with your feelings of their intelligence!!!! the one i saw up close was amazing. i felt no fear,.. just respect and it seemed mutual. which led me to acknowledge their intellect. they also seemed very spiritual.

iwitness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down