Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Sasquatch Seen, Singing Heard in Pierce County, WA

+7
CMcMillan
JJemss
PineNeedle
Green911
Blondie1
sasquatch sue
11 posters

Go down

Sasquatch Seen,  Singing Heard in Pierce County, WA Empty Sasquatch Seen, Singing Heard in Pierce County, WA

Post  sasquatch sue Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:27 am

Sometimes, I get the idea that doubting Thomasas think that the only people that claim to see a sasquatch are someone who is drunk, on drugs, is delusional, or a deliberate hoaxer. In fact, while there are hoaxers, there are thousands of legitimate, upstanding citizens, including law enforcement officials who have witnessed confirmed sightings of a sasquatch. I, myself, am a level-headed, scientifically minded person not given to flights of fantasy and not easily excitable. I have seen sasquatch up close and personal. I was approximately 26 miles south of Mt. Rainier in Pierce County, WA on Valentine's Day 2001. At 6:55 A.M. I began using a camcorder to record vocalizations I heard coming out of the forest. I used a camcorder because it recorded sound better than my tape recorder. I sat in my truck with my arm extended toward the front of the truck because that seemed the source of the loudest vocalizations. I expected the melodic vocalizations sung in harmony to last only a minute or less, or I would have gotten out of the truck and went towards the sounds. It was at a distance and I wanted to minimize my own noise so I stayed as still as possible. My Border collie, Max, was in the passenger seat. The vocalizations were not human. But, they were melodic, even ethereal sounding, as if in worship of God, the sun or whatever. They sang for fifteen minutes, interrupted periodically by the sound of jets flying overhead as if in landing mode. I understand that there is a military base nearby. Finally, just when I thought the singing was over, it continued for another minute or so. I continued holding the camcorder at arm's length straight ahead and the singing finally stopped. I maintained the position while looking around to my left and right. A few minutes passed and I was surprised when a totally white sasquatch, that I would say was an adolescent female judging by her small breasts and slender body stepped out of the tree line. She appeared to be approximately six feet tall. I know it sounds strange, but her face was almost cat-like in appearance, but her eyes were in shadow from a prominent forehead casting a strong shadow across the bridge of her nose and her eyes. Her nose appeared very light or pink and was aquiline in appearance. Her hair was about four inches long overall including her face. I studied her features and she had a furrowed brow as if she was worried about something. The hair on her face was in swirls as if she had been freshly brushed that morning. She did not have a domed head nor did she have pointed ears. She looked as though she may have had hair growing on the tops of her ears. and everywhere else except her nose, eyes, and lips. Her facial hair did not hang down but looked as if it had been brushed back away from her nose and mouth. I tried to memorize every detail so that I could later draw what I had seen that morning. She looked me straight in the eyes for at least two or more minutes. I knew that if one points anything in the direction of a sasquatch, he will duck behind a tree. So I waited till I had observed as much as I could about her. Then I thought...I have to at least try to get a picture. I started turning the camcorder towards her and she instantly disappeared behind vegetation. I did not get the picture except in my brain. I knew I wouldn't get the picture but I had hoped and tried. I had another chance to get a picture, but I didn't because I ignored the growling of Max, who only growls at a sasquatch. I told him "Sh-h-h!" to quiet him as I continued looking in the wrong direction. I learned this when I reviewed the tape ( Max barks at people, deer and other things, but he only growls in the presence of a sasquatch. He has been invaluable in alerting me to the presence of sasquatch in the dark near the truck. I was able to see a dark sasquatch with my ATT 3rd Gen. nightvision goggles in the Sierra Nevadas above Chico, CA.)
I was excited about the sighting and the tape of the harmonic vocalizations and couldn't wait to turn the recording over the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization. Matt Moneymaker said the sounds were of too poor quality and that I should get another, better one. Here I had a once in a lifetime tape of sasquatch singing and he wants a better one!
So, I said I'd try. Ron Morehead and Al Berry wanted to come with me to get another recording a month later. I thought that lightening would not strike twice in the same spot but, by golly, it did! I really did not expect anything, so I set up the camcorder and went to sleep in the back of the truck. Al and Ron slept on the ground. Around midnight I was awakened by the sound of melodic sasquatch vocalizations. I flipped the switch on the camcorder, opened the back of the truck and said "Ron! Al! Do you hear it?" Al replied, "Yeah, they're putting on quite a show!" Later Al said they had been vocalizing for about 20 minutes before I woke up. Al recorded it on a pocket tape recorder, but accidently erased it when he recorded over it at breakfast. He and Ron came back at a later date to record using professional equipment and, of course, there were no vocalizations those nights.
I've often thought of these wonderful experiences and thought maybe someone else might enjoy or somehow benefit from what Ron, Al, and I experienced those days and nights in Pierce, County, WA.
sasquatch sue
sasquatch sue

Back to top Go down

Sasquatch Seen,  Singing Heard in Pierce County, WA Empty Wow

Post  Blondie1 Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:11 am

What a wonderful experience. Thanks for sharing with us.
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Sasquatch Seen,  Singing Heard in Pierce County, WA Empty Re: Sasquatch Seen, Singing Heard in Pierce County, WA

Post  Green911 Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:14 am

Cool story,would love to hear the recording.

elephant
Green911
Green911

Back to top Go down

Sasquatch Seen,  Singing Heard in Pierce County, WA Empty Exciting Interfaces!!

Post  PineNeedle Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:48 am

Congrats SS Sue -- thanks for sharing your interfaces -- very intriguing. Reading that reminds me of the first time I heard Whales harmonizing ... beautiful and eerie at the same time.

Here's to you and Max! cheers cheers cheers
PineNeedle
PineNeedle

Back to top Go down

Sasquatch Seen,  Singing Heard in Pierce County, WA Empty Re: Sasquatch Seen, Singing Heard in Pierce County, WA

Post  ***** Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:27 pm

"Al recorded it on a pocket tape recorder, but accidently erased it when he recorded over it at breakfast."

Oh my gosh, I would have been a little irritated by that. I'm sure you were at the time. How could he make such a monumental error, after recording the only evidence of Sasquatch singing to validate your initial experience.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Can you describe the singing in more detail? Ethereal -----in what way? Angelic sounding?

Back to top Go down

Post  JJemss Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:18 pm

Did you manage to do a sketch, would love to see it.

Interesting that you say she looked well groomed, you could speculate that they live in family groups and groom each other.
afro
JJemss
JJemss

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:17 pm

sasquatch sue

Amazing retelling of your experience.

If you ever get the vocals please post it.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Sasquatch Seen,  Singing Heard in Pierce County, WA Empty Re: Sasquatch seen, singing heard in Pierce County, Wa

Post  Farstar Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:33 pm

My, what an intriguing accounting...thank you for sharing this experience...I also would love hearing the recordings. I do wonder why your associates allowed you to sleep while the vocalizations were reoccuring??
Farstar
Farstar

Back to top Go down

Post  dingo3497 Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:48 pm

Great encounter.
dingo3497
dingo3497

Back to top Go down

Post  MylesLI Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:55 pm

very cool. I'd love to hear the recordings

Please don't go to the main page with this info...the "accidently erased" will cause a s*itstorm

Here you are among friends
Myles

MylesLI

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:48 am

I went to school at Chico State. There were a couple of frat parties I was at where I swear after 3-4 beer Bongs I thought I saw a squatch.

But that was a great story. I would get to an artist and have them recreate whats in your brain for the rest of the world to see.
Not many times do people get that sort of a sighting. Heck I would love to try to draw her myself.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down