Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Another Finding Bigfoot Episode Falls flat on its face

+13
Ravinoff
Tim, U.K.
CMcMillan
Tzieth
BurdenOfProof
dingo3497
MylesLI
Danny Squatchanini
oldtimer
I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH
Green911
Blondie1
GT3Paul
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Another Finding Bigfoot Episode Falls flat on its face - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Finding Bigfoot Episode Falls flat on its face

Post  Green911 Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:52 am

Really? Using Girl Scouts for "bait". These guys have really sunk to a new low.

elephant
Green911
Green911

Back to top Go down

Another Finding Bigfoot Episode Falls flat on its face - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Finding Bigfoot Episode Falls flat on its face

Post  Tzieth Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:13 am

Green911 wrote:Really? Using Girl Scouts for "bait". These guys have really sunk to a new low.

elephant

Worked for Chris Henson lol
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Starz Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:10 am

Assuming the MM rumors are true, who the ---- let a bunch of kids around him in the first place???!!!
That alone is some questionable behavior, much less letting them use little kids as ''bait''. Just exchange Finding Bears, or Finding Cougars for the show to realize just how boneheaded this was. No
Starz
Starz

Back to top Go down

Post  Green911 Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:05 am

Well, this weeks episode was preempted by the puppy bowl, which had a better plot and was more entertaining? Hmmm...

elephant
Green911
Green911

Back to top Go down

Post  Squatchmaster G Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:58 pm

At first I was disappointed that the Sumatra episode wasn't a two hour special but when I realised they had Adam Davies with them I was a lot happier that it was a shorter format episode. I can't really put my finger on it but I've just never liked that guy. Mad
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Post  BurdenOfProof Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:46 pm

Squatchmaster G wrote:At first I was disappointed that the Sumatra episode wasn't a two hour special but when I realised they had Adam Davies with them I was a lot happier that it was a shorter format episode. I can't really put my finger on it but I've just never liked that guy. Mad

I just watched it, I reconise his name, is that the same guy responsible for that sleeping bag sasquatch picture??
BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Post  Squatchmaster G Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:11 pm

BurdenOfProof wrote:I just watched it, I reconise his name, is that the same guy responsible for that sleeping bag sasquatch picture??

I just checked and he is, I hadn't made that connection yet. Ha. Very Happy
I've seen Davies on a bunch of Monsterquest episodes and other things and he's an annoying dick.

You'll notice in the Finding Bigfoot episode that he's their best buddy in the first few scenes and he very suddenly gets replaced by a local interpreter and is never seen again in the episode. Very Happy
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3