Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Why are we having Form wars?

+3
Kel
Blondie1
CMcMillan
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why are we having Form wars? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are we having Form wars?

Post  Starz Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:22 pm

My observations, there is virtually NONE of this thread that should not have been handled in PM's. No new person want's to come here and read about infighting and a rundown of who said what. JMO
Starz
Starz

Back to top Go down

Why are we having Form wars? - Page 2 Empty Mods are unable to delete posts in UM threads

Post  ***** Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:32 pm

It's not even possible for mods to delete posts in the unmoderated section. Only Shawn can do that. We've never had the capability to do that.

Thanks for commenting Starz, I would have appreciated PMs as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:42 pm

Huh? Then this is all a misunderstanding lol. Nobel it looked like you actually said that you deleted posts in unmodded :O
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  DPinkerton Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:52 pm

Tzieth wrote:But then again, 90% of the people who post here are or were believer. Mods lol. Can you see the problem the skeptics would have for this?

Then in all logic...why should the skeptics bother? They are a huge minority and will never "convince" the 90%.

But more to the point...IT IS possible to be skeptical and rational and post in the moderated section. You know...have a rational discussion.

What it seems like to me is the "skeptics" want a place they can bash the 90% without fear of having their comments and opinions deleted. Might I suggest you find a forum that is not 90% in one favor?

Keep your comments civil, logical and not belittling of a persons beliefs and you can say what you like in the moderated section...this unmoderated could then vanish as it should.

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2