Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Possible Sasquatch Hand Found In Northern B.C. Canada

4 posters

Go down

Possible Sasquatch Hand Found In Northern B.C. Canada Empty Possible Sasquatch Hand Found In Northern B.C. Canada

Post  SasquaiNation Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.ca/2012/08/possible-sasquatch-hand-found-in.html

OMG! This guy named Peter Hrychiw found this hand during a bike trip in Northern B.C. Canada back in July 2012. It was discovered near an unpaved road named LIG T.T. Trans.

Thanks to Carson Hopper for the tip.

Posted at Bigfoot Evidence

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Possible Sasquatch Hand Found In Northern B.C. Canada Empty Trying to Form an Opinion

Post  SasquaiNation Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:13 pm

I need to watch this a few more times, but it doesn't look like a hand to me. It's a shame these guys jumped the gun and assumed it's a hand based on appearance.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Possible Sasquatch Hand Found In Northern B.C. Canada Empty Enlarged Screen Grabs

Post  SasquaiNation Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:53 pm

I grabbed a couple of stills from the video and enlarged them.

Possible Sasquatch Hand Found In Northern B.C. Canada Bcsas111

Possible Sasquatch Hand Found In Northern B.C. Canada Bcsas210

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Possible Sasquatch Hand Found In Northern B.C. Canada Empty Re: Possible Sasquatch Hand Found In Northern B.C. Canada

Post  CMcMillan Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:48 pm

So is it a dried hand?
It will be intresting if they sent it to anyone to test the hand out and to see the results.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Possible Sasquatch Hand Found In Northern B.C. Canada Empty Re: Possible Sasquatch Hand Found In Northern B.C. Canada

Post  Danny Squatchanini Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:29 pm

That's a tree root that happens to be in the shape of a hand.
Danny Squatchanini
Danny Squatchanini

Back to top Go down

Post  Kel Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:56 pm

That's a creepy looking thing, eh? Isn't the thumb too short to be human or even a close relation?
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Post  SasquaiNation Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:03 pm

Kel wrote:That's a creepy looking thing, eh? Isn't the thumb too short to be human or even a close relation?

That's what I thought as well. The proportions look off for it to be human like. I have no idea what it it's from though.
The video itself is less than stellar. "that's sick".....Good Lord.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down