Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Those that claim true habituation experiences: We need you!

+7
Green911
GT3Paul
YSPR
Starz
Tzieth
BurdenOfProof
Farstar
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Those that claim true  habituation experiences: We need you! Empty Those that claim true habituation experiences: We need you!

Post  Farstar Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:54 pm

[u][b]Those of us out there who have in their lives an experience that could be called an habituation....we really need you! Please share your experiences, whatever they may be. Also please share your opinion on simple documetation efforts. Have you tried photographic or audio documentation?? If not, why??? If so, what have been your results? Thank you....
Farstar
Farstar

Back to top Go down

Those that claim true  habituation experiences: We need you! Empty Re: Those that claim true habituation experiences: We need you!

Post  BurdenOfProof Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:06 pm

the people that claim habituation and provide ZERO evidence for the claims should be ignored by the bigfoot community, they do NOTHING to help its cause.
BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Those that claim true  habituation experiences: We need you! Empty Re: Those that claim true habituation experiences: We need you!

Post  Tzieth Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:43 pm

Like I said in that other post.. Most of these Habituation-Reports also revolve around paranormal crap.. Real or not, that alone is going to ward off most serious Bigfoot researchers... There are people who study ghosts, and their are people who look for Bigfoot.. Who does both? lol.

From my understanding, in my grandmothers case, the evidence was pristine. 1/2 eaten corn cobs with the teeth marks embedded into the cob, and silty Mississippi River bank tilled soil leaving perfect footprints... And the police even looked at it. But it was the 70's and not the first time my grandmother called the police to report "Out-There" incidents.

And this is why I have a hard time with these habituation's. A Sasquatch Stalker, I could understand.. But Families of them that correspond with a human family? Then where is the video footage of this?

Even in the case of a "Stalker" with all the vid tech today, you would think you could get the bastage on tape.
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Starz Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:16 am

Sorry T-Man but habbers know stuff the ''chasers'' won't figure out for the next 20 yrs....LOL. Maybe it's better that way. As far as habituater's ''needed'' well also, may be, but what's the upside? I assume those people have worked hard for what they know, just to hand it over seem's asking a lot with nothing for them in return.

Most people could find BF if they pulled their heads out, 'nuff said.
Starz
Starz

Back to top Go down

Post  YSPR Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:49 pm

All of these so called Habituation-Reports and the people making them are no more believable or credible than anyone else relating a supposed incident or story. Without proof, it is just another story to add to the list. If these people feel they need to protect the species, then they would keep quiet and never make public claims.

There are groups and individuals who claim hotspots and frequent interactions with this species and yet, not one of them provides any actually proof. If they choose to be quiet about it, good for them, enjoy what you have. But if you choose to make a claim, then put up or shut up.

(Most people could find BF if they pulled their heads out, 'nuff said)

Please elaborate on this, if it is so easy, maybe you can provide a few tips / guidelines that would be helpful for “Most” of us;

I spend a lot of time in the forest (enjoying it, not killing it) and have since the early 70’s so anything you can provide would be greatly appreciated,
YSPR
YSPR

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:46 pm

the book impossible visits is pretty good habituation book with no paranormal stuff what so ever
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:36 pm

Okay lets say that there is a real life Habituation case somewhere in the world. And that person is not going to hand over their evidence to searchers... Then what exactly are they doing?... If you are in regular contact with these beings, then you have prime opportunity to study them via a video journal. You also have all the necessary tools to actually push for protection.

However as I was writing this something occurred to me... E.T. and Harry and the Hendersons. Maybe movies are to blame? Maybe the movies are dead on? You have something that you are corresponding with that should not be and th next thing you know, some researcher or government agency is trying to kill it and study it. Never-mind, that actually makes sense lol
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Green911 Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:28 pm

Tzieth wrote:Okay lets say that there is a real life Habituation case somewhere in the world. And that person is not going to hand over their evidence to searchers... Then what exactly are they doing?... If you are in regular contact with these beings, then you have prime opportunity to study them via a video journal. You also have all the necessary tools to actually push for protection.

However as I was writing this something occurred to me... E.T. and Harry and the Hendersons. Maybe movies are to blame? Maybe the movies are dead on? You have something that you are corresponding with that should not be and th next thing you know, some researcher or government agency is trying to kill it and study it. Never-mind, that actually makes sense lol

Excellent point! I would not want the government coming onto my property to try to "study" it then trying to possibly kill it. Then having them tell me to keep quiet "or else".

Trying to find a group to actually study it without harming would be hard to find. Or finding someone that was not out for the money, or fame.

elephant
Green911
Green911

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:57 pm

I think if I designed some type of camera that is part of a hat coat or jacket, we could get some data.
Heck even the stupid game cams are about as disguised as my old 1968 Batman Lunch box.
But something has to be done.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:26 pm

GT3Paul wrote:I think if I designed some type of camera that is part of a hat coat or jacket, we could get some data.
Heck even the stupid game cams are about as disguised as my old 1968 Batman Lunch box.
But something has to be done.

OK Paul I don't believe you a 1968 Batman Lunch Box does it have the thermos?

I don't get why people are using game cams.
Well I think it would make sense to put a couple game cams up like your trying to hide them. but in a way that you actually have hidden camera higher in the trees looking down and then some looking upwards around an area kinda making a Bermuda triangle of a camera trap.
If we put the cam's up higher above the bigfoots "head" line we may be able to catch him hiding from the Game cam.

We need to think smarter.
Stop trying to hide this stuff from what we feel is just an APE.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Squatchmaster G Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:10 pm

CMcMillan wrote:I don't get why people are using game cams.
Well I think it would make sense to put a couple game cams up like your trying to hide them. but in a way that you actually have hidden camera higher in the trees looking down and then some looking upwards around an area kinda making a Bermuda triangle of a camera trap.
If we put the cam's up higher above the bigfoots "head" line we may be able to catch him hiding from the Game cam.

We need to think smarter.
Stop trying to hide this stuff from what we feel is just an APE.

One of the Yowie hunters in Australia uses pinhole spy cameras, that technology is getting better and smaller every year. It's not as robust as a game cam but you could bore a hole in a tree and hide it in there.
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:34 am

Lets pretend for the moment that the pic Melissa Hovey had was the real deal.. (It was technically never dis-proven.) The back story to how that pic was taken sounds like the thing that would best work, if they do in fact see I.R. light. No night vision, no I.R., no I.R. beam... just a pressure plate or sound trigger and an old fashioned flash bulb.

I was reading back reports and now i am almost fully convenced that they do see the I.R. It's not just avoiding the camera traps, in many cases they are destroying them. If they are that sensitive to light, then maybe the flash bulb will blind them and send them running away from the camera instead of crushing it.
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:47 am

Cmac,I am hurt, I still have my lunch box. Its old and rusted like me but the thermos lasted in my lunch boxes about a block from my house when I walked to school
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kel Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 am

Misery loves company! It turns out tigers and elephants hate game cams too. Check out the elephant giving one the boot Very Happy

http://news.yahoo.com/tiger-tracker-tales-conservation-biologist-164813422.html
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Post  Squatchmaster G Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:04 pm

Polar bears hate remote cams as well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CoApUAZFf8

Laughing
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Post  paul830 Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:37 pm

Ha ha! Great!
paul830
paul830

Back to top Go down

Post  Kel Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:04 pm

Squatchmaster G wrote:Polar bears hate remote cams as well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CoApUAZFf8

Laughing

That's funny! I was rooting for the bear! Cool
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Post  paul830 Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:24 pm

Hear that sound? That's 100 habituators who aren't about to tell us anything!
paul830
paul830

Back to top Go down

Post  Squatchmaster G Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:46 am

paul830 wrote:Hear that sound? That's 100 habituators who aren't about to tell us anything!

Well they'll tell us all about it and show photos of half eaten blueberry bagels and weird piles of sticks left next to walking trails and even publish books about their alleged experiences but they won't put out any trail cams or anything.
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Post  paul830 Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:31 pm

I actually haven't got much patience for those types of reports. It does come off as highly suspect and unreliable. I think at least 70% of this stuff is pure B.S. Unintentional or otherwise.

I have wondered if it really were happening to some, whether those people wouldn't have more interest in just keeping it to themselves. In that case there's not much sense in pursuing it. It's all a little too sketchy for me.

The problem I have with it is when you have people with too much interest in the subject. They aren't quite like the average person having an unexpected and sometimes unwelcome experience. When they're actively out to prove something to others, I need a little bit more than half eaten bagels.

However, according to Bobo, there are reports of some farmers claiming bigfoots will come onto their property and eat their crops, and never touch the brussels sprouts. Maybe I should add that onto my list of squatchy behaviours. Don't like brussels sprouts.

I won't add the blueberry bagels. A half eaten blueberry bagel reminds me too much of those half eaten cookies I left on the table by the tree for the kids on Christmas morning.
paul830
paul830

Back to top Go down

Post  Squatchmaster G Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:37 pm

paul830 wrote:I won't add the blueberry bagels. A half eaten blueberry bagel reminds me too much of those half eaten cookies I left on the table by the tree for the kids on Christmas morning.

Yeah, Footers tend to get annoyed when people compare Sasquatch to Santa. Laughing
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Post  paul830 Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:29 pm

Yes I've noticed. That, and the Easter bunny. It wasn't intentional. I don't particularly enjoy those antics. The correlation was too strong and it fit. I'm not here to insult people. I hold the possibility of bigfoot up for scrutiny and don't deny it.

I however AM myself Santa Claus and I am coming forward now. So if anybody finds that upsetting, I apologize that I accidentally let that information slip out in my post.

Also, we can all be Santa. santa rendeer
paul830
paul830

Back to top Go down

Post  Squatchmaster G Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:50 pm

paul830 wrote:I however AM myself Santa Claus and I am coming forward now.

Well you can claim that but I guess we won't know for sure until we carve a steak out of your side and send it to Melba Ketchum for DNA analysis. Laughing
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Post  paul830 Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:34 am

There's bad Dad's around you can shoot for steak evidence. I don't know if they're very Santa Clausy though. Probably not much like Santa at all actually. Hence the bad part. Not to mention never giving presents.

paul830
paul830

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:46 am

Well, you can definitely add corn to the list. In my grandmothers case, that was the prime target. The corn and strawberries. When those were gone, it went after the root veggies. (Turnips, carrots, radishes. She said that the only thing that was untouched were her tomatoes which in knowing what I know now, it makes sense. We had tomatoes in our gardens since colonial times.. but as ornamental fruit. They were once believed to be poisonous lol. Maybe Sasquatch view them the same way?

Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next