Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Technology lost

+3
Woodwose
Blondie1
Tzieth
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Technology lost - Page 2 Empty Re: Technology lost

Post  Woodwose Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:47 pm

If you go back and follow the link to Wally Wallington's website I think he mentions that his experiments were partly inspired by the mystery surrounding Edward Leedskalnin's Coral Castle.

Leedskalnin implied that he had access to esoteric knowledge and had discovered the secrets of the pyramids, but more tellingly he said that he simply 'understood the laws of weight and leverage well'.

Coral Castle is still an amazing achievement though Very Happy
Woodwose
Woodwose

Back to top Go down

Technology lost - Page 2 Empty Coral Castle

Post  MylesLI Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:57 am

Woodwose wrote:If you go back and follow the link to Wally Wallington's website I think he mentions that his experiments were partly inspired by the mystery surrounding Edward Leedskalnin's Coral Castle.

Leedskalnin implied that he had access to esoteric knowledge and had discovered the secrets of the pyramids, but more tellingly he said that he simply 'understood the laws of weight and leverage well'.

Coral Castle is still an amazing achievement though Very Happy

I agree. It is an amzing example of lost masonry art. utilizing leverage in ways no other structure seems to embody... something much more interesting than some balancing act going on there!!

MylesLI

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2