Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Great video, drawings and witness results, some hair info

+2
Tim, U.K.
Blondie1
6 posters

Go down

Great video, drawings and witness results, some hair info Empty Great video, drawings and witness results, some hair info

Post  Blondie1 Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:48 pm

I referenced this series of videos in the other section and thought I'd bring them here and start a topic. These are very informative and very revealing at least to me. I'm sure someone else will enjoy them. These are of David Paulides talking about his Hoopa project at several sequential videos from the Bigfoot Discovery Museum.

The drawings are amazing especially the one of Patty without the hair. Here is the link in case I can't get the video to embed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XhG1M8GIDY&playnext=1&list=PL7759A55E5A8A68A3&feature=results_main

There are at least 4 or 5 of them and I hope you watch them all and enjoy them.

Last edited by Blondie1 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:55 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : had trouble getting link up)
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Great video, drawings and witness results, some hair info Empty Re: Great video, drawings and witness results, some hair info

Post  Tim, U.K. Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:45 pm

Great. Thanks Blondie.

Tim, U.K.

Back to top Go down

Great video, drawings and witness results, some hair info Empty Re: Great video, drawings and witness results, some hair info

Post  Tzieth Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:04 pm

wow.. Any word how old this is? They are pretty much saying what Ketchum said.
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondie1 Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:28 pm

Tzieth wrote:wow.. Any word how old this is? They are pretty much saying what Ketchum said.

No I will have to try to find out. His book Hoopa has been out some time though.

Very interesting isn't it. I do feel he did a great job at researching the info for the book.

Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:04 am

well David Paulides is the one who wrote missing 411
I also believe he was involved in how the evidence given to Melba. He is an ex-police officer.
I think he is a well spoken and thoughtful guy.
I still need to get Missing 411
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravinoff Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:51 pm

CMcMillan wrote:well David Paulides is the one who wrote missing 411
I also believe he was involved in how the evidence given to Melba. He is an ex-police officer.
I think he is a well spoken and thoughtful guy.
I still need to get Missing 411

I've got both volumes, they're fascinating, and more than a little bit creepy. There's definitely something going on out there that we can't explain. Don't be concerned about ordering from NABS either, their site might look sketchy but I didn't have any problems. I do get the distinct feeling it's a two-guys-in-a-basement operation, mind, but there was no trouble with shipping to the back-end of nowhere, Canada.
Ravinoff
Ravinoff

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:34 pm

I wish it was in Epub or Audio format.
I then can listen to it on my way back and forth to work
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Great video, drawings and witness results, some hair info Empty awesome!

Post  MylesLI Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:24 pm

Just when I get burned out on "MIB's" and angel DNA, along comes this series of video's. All I can say is wow! The u Tube page says 2009. Paulides is very persuasive in his approach and his documentation. I believe him.

The interbreeding theory has gotten a lot more persuasive with this information from 1926 and the recent theory of human children raised and assimiliated into Sasquatch tribes. The drawings are very impressive and suggest this is far more plausible than I first thought. In my opinion, it helps the 15,000 year analysis as well.

The one thought I had was if this presentation served as the basis for Ketchum's theory. It seems to foreshadow the conclusions. That doesn't automatically invalidate either presentation but it is something that can subtely bias research.

Once again THANK YOU FOR THIS...I REALLY NEEDED IT.

MylesLI

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down