Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

FBFB Promising New Great Video today

+9
Mr.Lee
Holt
Starz
dingo3497
MrBigfoot
BurdenOfProof
Sweetsusiq
CMcMillan
Blondie1
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FBFB Promising New Great Video today Empty FBFB Promising New Great Video today

Post  Blondie1 Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:40 am

[quote from FBFB] **Also Huge News out tomorrow for Bigfooter researchers**. We will post what is by far the best videos of all time, all admins/authenticators say... "It is fantastic" [quote]
http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2012/09/fbfb-promises-huge-news-tomorrow-for.html

Waiting,zzzzzzzzz, waiting, waiting & drinking cup of coffee, waiting, sigh

Last edited by Blondie1 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link back to blog)
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

FBFB Promising New Great Video today Empty Re: FBFB Promising New Great Video today

Post  CMcMillan Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:44 am

LOL I been waiting as well this morning lol
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

FBFB Promising New Great Video today Empty Waiting waiting w a i t i n g ...

Post  Sweetsusiq Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:37 am

Hopefully any second we will have the news! Will we post it here with proper acknowledgement about who posted it should they allow it to be shared?
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

FBFB Promising New Great Video today Empty Will they open this for the community to watch? It's closed.

Post  Sweetsusiq Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:42 am

How will we be able to read the news? Only members can see the forum, and I did not see any of our names there as members.
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

FBFB Promising New Great Video today Empty Re: FBFB Promising New Great Video today

Post  CMcMillan Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:30 am

where do we need to sign up?

CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

FBFB Promising New Great Video today Empty I requested membership

Post  Sweetsusiq Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:05 pm

CMcMillan wrote:where do we need to sign up?

I requested membership yesterday evening, but have not heard back from them. They may well be a small tight knit group that does not welcome strangers into their midst. No
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  BurdenOfProof Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:17 pm

anything that is only shared for a private group is worthless
BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBigfoot Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:20 pm

as attention starved as fb/fb is, it will be announced on BE asap

MrBigfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBigfoot Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:19 pm

so when is this supposed to go down? anyone know?

MrBigfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBigfoot Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:40 pm

I had heard rumors that FB/FB were really a bunch of jokesters playing a prank and milking the Bigfoot people for money with their books and stuff. Do you think this "amazing video" thing is going to be a big joke?

it's annoying if it is.... so much "news" turns out to be a big waste of time.

MrBigfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  dingo3497 Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:06 pm

I think FB/FB jump the gun on the videos they review. They have been proven to be wrong in the past. They do an outstanding review and break down of what the are reviewing. It just seems to me at times, what they are reviewing are hoaxes.

Disappointed but not surprised about the failed reveal of the "new"footage. I hope I am wrong and the have something.
But hell, I am still waiting for more pictures from Ketchum regarding the "greatest" picture since the PGF.
dingo3497
dingo3497

Back to top Go down

FBFB Promising New Great Video today Empty FBFB video

Post  Blondie1 Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:18 pm

I'm afraid we may have misunderstood or jumped the gun. If you go to the FBFB site they say

"we will post what is by far the the best videos of all time." What does that mean?
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBigfoot Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Just went to their FB page and they are saying "we have been asked to wait while the people who made the video can go back to the site and acquire measurements for verification"

(paraphrased)

So, doesn't look like we are gonna see anything tonight

MrBigfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Starz Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:59 pm

disappointingly predictable.
Starz
Starz

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:17 pm

From the FB/FB site updated 45min ago
Adam Bird's quote below (Adam has seen the video) the researchers who took and own the video are going back to the site for exact measurements and a daylight reenactment and have asked us to hold off publishing the authentication video till they are finished "I know we were promised this great video today but jeez people, be patient. The guys who run FB/FB have lives beyond the Sasquatch you know. Give them a break. Just because they intended to get it out today, doesn't mean they should be hounded all day. Maybe we'll get it tomorrow, who knows. You'll enjoy it when you see it. I'm sure. Until then, be patient. Good things come to those that wait."
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBigfoot Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:20 pm

I'm ok with that decision. I just wish that folks would stop overhyping things and giving firm dates of release if they aren't going to stick to it....

MrBigfoot

Back to top Go down

FBFB Promising New Great Video today Empty FBFB

Post  Holt Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:53 pm

They could also have let us know earlier. You can't tell me someone wasn't getting emails every time something was posted. Never again will I go to that site. I'll just wait and read about it at BFEvidence same with the mysterious video, as far as I'm concerned they knew that early enough to notify everyone. I can't imagine the number of undeserved visits people made there today.
Holt
Holt

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Lee Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:52 pm

Well it will either be a poor quality video that everyone thinks is a hoax or it will be such a high quality video that everyone will thinks it's a hoax.

Mr.Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  Buk Was Here Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:31 pm

im not excited sorry , we shall see Rolling Eyes
Buk Was Here
Buk Was Here

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:33 am

So at work,
Has the video been posted yet?
I think the book looks interesting, I may get it.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  chiefmark Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:17 pm

To be honest, if you're going to promise something big and name a date of delivery, you've got to expect eager expectation and take the disappointment if you don't deliver. Time after time the Bigfoot research world promises something and falls way short. Why build up the hype? Just release what you've got, when you've got it. If it's good, it'll 'sell' itself in this game.
chiefmark
chiefmark

Back to top Go down

FBFB Promising New Great Video today Empty New to board..Have had encounter (Some may know me)

Post  ILLINI Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:59 pm

Hi Guys/Girls

This is my first post here on the board. Some of you may know me from Billy Willards Blog radio show, I was on there a few times...I'm Tim Day, I am the guy who had a rather up close encounter in Laona, WI (Forest County) some 30+ years back. I have been in and out of the hospital the last 6 years after breaking my back and everything else from the waist down after I fell off the roof of my house, so I have had several surgeries and am trying to learn this walking thing all over again..I really miss being out in the field and researching so I will have to live vicariously though all of you.
I was rather disappointed to hear "The Big News" wasn't released today as promised..Biscardi doesn't have his fingers anywhere near this I hope, LOL...listen to me, for all I know he could be the owner of this site...
Any way I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to the one's who already know me...I'm looking forward to what everyone has to say....Tim

ILLINI

Back to top Go down

FBFB Promising New Great Video today Empty Welcome to the forum!

Post  Sweetsusiq Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:19 pm

Welcome, and jump right in. Everyone is really great and is willing to discuss all sorts of stuff, and all seem to be really interested in all things involving BF. Very Happy I think we may hear something soon about BF being officially recognized. cheers
BTW, This forum is run by the Guys from Sasquatch Lives, and Team Tazer Bigfoot. However, I don't think anyone is really planning on trying to tazer a Sasquatch! Evil or Very Mad
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  DPinkerton Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Sweetsusiq wrote:I don't think anyone is really planning on trying to tazer a Sasquatch! Evil or Very Mad

Sounds like the making of a great Jack Link's Jerky ad Smile

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

FBFB Promising New Great Video today Empty Welcome

Post  Blondie1 Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:41 am

ILLINI wrote:Hi Guys/Girls

This is my first post here on the board. Some of you may know me from Billy Willards Blog radio show, I was on there a few times...I'm Tim Day, I am the guy who had a rather up close encounter in Laona, WI (Forest County) some 30+ years back. I have been in and out of the hospital the last 6 years after breaking my back and everything else from the waist down after I fell off the roof of my house, so I have had several surgeries and am trying to learn this walking thing all over again..I really miss being out in the field and researching so I will have to live vicariously though all of you.
I was rather disappointed to hear "The Big News" wasn't released today as promised..Biscardi doesn't have his fingers anywhere near this I hope, LOL...listen to me, for all I know he could be the owner of this site...
Any way I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to the one's who already know me...I'm looking forward to what everyone has to say....Tim

Welcome! cheers So glad you're here and so sorry about you injuries.
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next