Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Using Lytro Camera, with Perspective Shift, Bigfoot Hunting

2 posters

Go down

Using Lytro Camera, with Perspective Shift, Bigfoot Hunting Empty Using Lytro Camera, with Perspective Shift, Bigfoot Hunting

Post  lizzytizzy Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:49 am

Has anyone tried the new Lytro Camera, with perspective shift, it allows the user to refocus his/her photos after they have been taken. Ultimately this new technology should completely eliminate the blogsquatch. It has been on the market for three or four months now and I am surprised I have not seen any bigfoot photos yet on youtube. I thought the bigfoot community would jump on this new technology given that you can take a blurry photo and make it clear. It only cost between $300 - $400 depending on the memory size you want. Has anyone tried it Bigfootin yet? Comment appreciated.

lizzytizzy

Back to top Go down

Using Lytro Camera, with Perspective Shift, Bigfoot Hunting Empty Shopping for Cameras

Post  appleadam415 Sat May 04, 2013 9:39 pm

I'm now doing my research on camera equipment for my next trip, and where I have a rather decent budget I will definitely be adding the Lytro to my kit. With that I ask for suggestions on HD video, night vision capable, thermal, and parabolic microphones as well. Really I am open to all suggestions on audio and video recording equipment. Thanks!

appleadam415

Back to top Go down