Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

THE REACTION OF THE PRESS WHEN KETCHUM'S STUDY IS RELEASED

+10
Some@$$hole
Sweetsusiq
Samsquanch
Kel
Bigfoot Bode
Nosey
BurdenOfProof
Simon_b
StankApe
I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

THE REACTION OF THE PRESS WHEN KETCHUM'S STUDY IS RELEASED Empty THE REACTION OF THE PRESS WHEN KETCHUM'S STUDY IS RELEASED

Post  I AM THE Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:11 am

ANYONE ELSE GET THE FEELING THAT WHEN(IF?) THE KETCHUM STUDY'S RESULTS ARE RELEASED, THE PRESS WON'T GIVE IT THE COVERAGE IT DESERVES? I THINK UNLESS WE HAVE A BODY, DEAD OR ALIVE, THE LAME-STREAM MEDIA WON'T GIVE IT MUCH PLAY. YOUR THOUGHTS?

I AM THE

Back to top Go down

THE REACTION OF THE PRESS WHEN KETCHUM'S STUDY IS RELEASED Empty Re: THE REACTION OF THE PRESS WHEN KETCHUM'S STUDY IS RELEASED

Post  Anony Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:26 am

testing123 testing123 cyclops Wink Evil or Very Mad pirat

Anony

Back to top Go down

THE REACTION OF THE PRESS WHEN KETCHUM'S STUDY IS RELEASED Empty Re: THE REACTION OF THE PRESS WHEN KETCHUM'S STUDY IS RELEASED

Post  I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:02 am

lol cyclops

I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:13 am

Considering that all a DNA study can do is say "unknown hominid" or whatever, I think the media will give it the coverage it deserves. You get a body however, then you will have something.
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon_b Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:20 am

surely even an unknown hominid is pretty big news!

Simon_b

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:54 am

true, but DNA evidence can't even say if the creature is still living or died 50,000 years ago.... A body can solve that problem with a quickness.
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  BurdenOfProof Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:39 am

Why not just film this family of sasquatches she's having picnics with?
BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Post  Nosey Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:11 am

BurdenOfProof wrote:Why not just film this family of sasquatches she's having picnics with?

Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness involving psychosis. Psychosis is the inability to tell what is real from what is imagined.

Nosey

Back to top Go down

THE REACTION OF THE PRESS WHEN KETCHUM'S STUDY IS RELEASED Empty If anything, it will be something to talk about.

Post  Bigfoot Bode Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:45 am

I wouldn't be suprised if it never comes out. I believe the government will keep a lid on the results. Whether it is having Ketchum give out false results or just stopping the whole thing from coming out period. I don't know what kind of government involvement there will be but I'm sure they have their hand in the cookie jar. If anything, it will give us something to talk about. afro
Bigfoot Bode
Bigfoot Bode

Back to top Go down

Post  opinion Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:13 pm

It will be overshadowed by the fact Melba thinks they are the Neffelheim, which makes her nutz.

opinion

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:02 pm

The govt didn't intervene when a paper was written describing the weaponization of the H1N1 virus. I seriously doubt that Bigfoot is a higher priority.... The logging industry isn't as big as people think. and the forestry service regulates logging anyway even in parks and other places. So that argument doesn't wash either.
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

THE REACTION OF THE PRESS WHEN KETCHUM'S STUDY IS RELEASED Empty The Government

Post  Bigfoot Bode Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:23 pm

The government didn't intervene that you know of. Maybe they investigated it and concluded that the claim was bogus. The reason that the government is keeping bigfoot from us could be for a number of reasons and not just because the effect it would have on the logging industry. That is all. afro
Bigfoot Bode
Bigfoot Bode

Back to top Go down

Post  Kel Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:40 pm

BurdenOfProof wrote:Why not just film this family of sasquatches she's having picnics with?

Well I'm bummed. I was able to secure a photo from the picnic, but as a new forum member I can't upload it to show you for 7 days. I'm sure 7 days will pass SOON.
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Post  Samsquanch Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:16 pm

I think that it will only affect the Bigfoot community, it may get very little media coverage. Face it most people don't believe or care about big hairy bipeds unless they come in contact with one.
Now if a body is presented to the world, then you will have a media frenzy on your hands, IMO.
Samsquanch
Samsquanch

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:23 pm

Bigfoot Bode wrote:I wouldn't be suprised if it never comes out. I believe the government will keep a lid on the results. Whether it is having Ketchum give out false results or just stopping the whole thing from coming out period. I don't know what kind of government involvement there will be but I'm sure they have their hand in the cookie jar. If anything, it will give us something to talk about. afro

convenient argument is convenient
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

THE REACTION OF THE PRESS WHEN KETCHUM'S STUDY IS RELEASED Empty Pictures and film!

Post  Sweetsusiq Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:43 pm

When the Ketchum report is released there will be hi def film and pictures of Sasquatch from the Erickson Project. Without pictures the DNA would not have such a huge impact. I think the release will become a big deal. This is a new to science species.
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  Some@$$hole Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:58 pm

Rolling Eyes

Two years from now, we'll still be asking ourself the same question.
Some@$$hole
Some@$$hole

Back to top Go down

THE REACTION OF THE PRESS WHEN KETCHUM'S STUDY IS RELEASED Empty I sincerely hope not! I'm ready for this to be over!

Post  Sweetsusiq Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:07 pm

I truly believe that the Ketchum study, followed shortly by the Sykes Oxford study, will seal the deal that this species exists. Very Happy
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  Some@$$hole Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:10 pm

I sincerely hope you are right. Smile

My instincts though, say other wise. Sad

Some@$$hole
Some@$$hole

Back to top Go down

Post  Kel Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:44 pm

I was able to snitch a still shot. Still working on getting the video -- expect it soon.

[img]THE REACTION OF THE PRESS WHEN KETCHUM'S STUDY IS RELEASED Bffamilypicnic1 [/img]
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

THE REACTION OF THE PRESS WHEN KETCHUM'S STUDY IS RELEASED Empty re:Pictures and film!

Post  SasquaiNation Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:12 pm

Linda Sedlak wrote:When the Ketchum report is released there will be hi def film and pictures of Sasquatch from the Erickson Project. Without pictures the DNA would not have such a huge impact. I think the release will become a big deal. This is a new to science species.

I think that would help quite a bit. It would help more if the DNA was from the Bigfoot shown on Hi Def video and in pictures. The videos and pictures would need to be clear and unambiguous. Rock solid supporting evidence would have to accompany the DNA results in my opinion.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetsusiq Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:38 pm

I've heard that it is High def, and wonderful. I guess we'll see soon, I hope.
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Linda Sedlak wrote:I've heard that it is High def, and wonderful. I guess we'll see soon, I hope.
I sure hope so, Linda! bounce

I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:16 am

I don't think some of you are thinking this through.

any video owned by Erickson that doesn't show the capturing of the dna sample, the transport of the dna sample, then the sealing of the sample in a container that she then uses for her study, has no merit on the results at all, and would not be used in a scientific paper.

Think about it, all this DNA study can do AT BEST is come back "unknown hominid" showing video taken by someone else to try and say "this is the creature" doesn't work, because you can't prove that it is!!! See what I mean? Sure, laymen can make these connections and say "well what else could it be?" but in science you can't do that. You have to KNOW exactly what it is.

If you discover and unknown tree frog, and have video, and have the body of the animal you filmed (or video of you taking a sample of it's blood or something) then it works. But having DNA and then a video of something unrelated to your samples isn't really going to work. It sounds lik something a laymen would think works. But in science it's not gonna cut it.
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:22 am

I thin you make great points. This is why this study, if it ever comes out, won't get the attention it deserves

I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next