Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Man Dressed As Sasquatch Hit and Killed On Highway

+3
StankApe
Kel
Starz
7 posters

Go down

Man Dressed As Sasquatch Hit and Killed On Highway Empty Man Dressed As Sasquatch Hit and Killed On Highway

Post  Starz Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:35 pm

http://www.kpax.com/news/man-dressed-as-sasquatch-hit-and-killed-on-highway-93/

KALISPELL- A man wearing a Sasquatch suit died after being struck by two cars Sunday evening on U.S. Highway 93 south of Kalispell.
The Flathead County Coroner has identified the victim as Randy Lee Tenley, 44, of Kalispell.
Montana Highway Patrol Trooper Jim Schneider says friends of the victim said Tenley was wearing a military-style camouflage ghillie suit in hopes of creating a Bigfoot hoax.
Schneider said Tenley was first hit by a 15-year-old Somers girl driving in the right southbound lane who said she couldn't get out of the way. Tenley was then struck by again by another Somers teen's car as his body lay on the road.
Starz
Starz

Back to top Go down

Man Dressed As Sasquatch Hit and Killed On Highway Empty Re: Man Dressed As Sasquatch Hit and Killed On Highway

Post  Starz Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:50 pm

http://dailyinterlake.com/news/local_montana/article_86a9d38e-f058-11e1-b794-001a4bcf887a.html

The rest of the story. We all knew it was doomed to happen eventually. Really sad as the kid died, but a cautionary tale for hoaxers.
Starz
Starz

Back to top Go down

Man Dressed As Sasquatch Hit and Killed On Highway Empty Re: Man Dressed As Sasquatch Hit and Killed On Highway

Post  Kel Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:01 pm

Bastard. I hope there's a bloody hell for him to rot in after what he's done to those poor girls. They'll be haunted by this the rest of their lives.
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:36 pm

g

Last edited by StankApe on Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Man Dressed As Sasquatch Hit and Killed On Highway Empty RIP guy in suit

Post  letsfindem Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:11 pm

That was a little harsh but what that guy did was stupid. It's obvious he was only thinking of himself. I hope those poor teens can forget about this and this is the last we will hear of something like this...
letsfindem
letsfindem

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:41 pm

Unfortunately I dont think it will be the last. I didnt think it would happen that way. I thought someone
would get shot, first. But I guess I am wrong. This isnt funny and I dont know why people have to be so
stupid. As much as I am sad about the man and his family, and dont forget the two girls who will have to get
over this, this looks to me like a gene pool incident. God Bless them all.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SasquaiNation Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:00 pm

If I was a betting man, I would have thought a hoaxer would have been shot before one got run over....twice. I honestly don't understand people sometimes.
I feel sorry for his family and friends, what a waste.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Man Dressed As Sasquatch Hit and Killed On Highway Empty Reinforcing the hoax idea

Post  Bigfoot Bode Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:50 am

It's all fun and games until someone gets hit by two cars while trying to hoax a bigfoot sighting. Like most of the terrible stupid things that happen to people, a little common sense would have gone a long way. Like the people that think they can have exotic animals for pets and end up becoming thier lunch or a preacher that thinks that God will protect him from his free will to pick up a deadly snake and then gets bit. Common sense is becoming less common. All this incident does is cause a traumatic incident for the people in the cars and a loss of life for a stupid reason and last but not least, reinforce in the public's mind that all bigfoot sightings are morons in costumes. Good day. afro
Bigfoot Bode
Bigfoot Bode

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down