Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Things that made you go hmmmmmmmm...........................?

2 posters

Go down

Things that made you go hmmmmmmmm...........................? Empty Things that made you go hmmmmmmmm...........................?

Post  ***** Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:23 pm

I wanted to start a thread for those who feel they have discovered Bigfoot related structures, and other evidence to indicate a BF/Sasquatch was present. Footprints, other markings, gift exchanges, etc. This thread is a bit of a catch all for those who have not experienced a Sasquatch personally, but found something that they felt could be attributed to one.

Thanks Gang!

Back to top Go down

Things that made you go hmmmmmmmm...........................? Empty Things that made you go hmmmmmmmm...........................?

Post  SasquaiNation Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:59 pm

I have come across many, many stick formations, and I attribute roughly 99% of those due to Mother Nature. However, I have come across a few that leave me wondering how the trees, branches etc. got to be in the positions I found them in.
I've seen small branches stuck between several trees that were in a teepee shape, yet I couldn't find a nearby tree the branch belonged to. A couple of the trees had no supporting root system either. It was as if they were dragged there and add to the naturally fallen trees.
Obviously I can't say it was Sasquatch because I didn't see one build it, but yes, I've seen some odd formations.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down