Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

What are your favorite movies based on fact or fiction about Sasquatch?

+6
Buk Was Here
Blondie1
StankApe
Danny Squatchanini
CMcMillan
Sweetsusiq
10 posters

Go down

What are your favorite movies based on fact or fiction about Sasquatch? Empty What are your favorite movies based on fact or fiction about Sasquatch?

Post  Sweetsusiq Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:28 pm

My favorite movies about the Sasquatch must begin with the movie" The Legend of Boggy Creek". This movie still frightens me even today, perhaps because I now know that these animals exist because of my sighting, even though I had believed in them for decades.
Other movies that I have are Southern Fried Bigfoot(not watched yet);and Sasquatch:Legend meets Science which I believe to be the best documentary about the Sasquatch.
How accurate do you believe The Legend of Boggy Creek to be? affraid What a Face
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite movies based on fact or fiction about Sasquatch? Empty Re: What are your favorite movies based on fact or fiction about Sasquatch?

Post  CMcMillan Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Sweetsusiq wrote:My favorite movies about the Sasquatch must begin with the movie" The Legend of Boggy Creek". This movie still frightens me even today, perhaps because I now know that these animals exist because of my sighting, even though I had believed in them for decades.
Other movies that I have are Southern Fried Bigfoot(not watched yet);and Sasquatch:Legend meets Science which I believe to be the best documentary about the Sasquatch.
How accurate do you believe The Legend of Boggy Creek to be? affraid What a Face

I agree with you.
I can not watch Legend of Boggy creek at night. It still scares me to this day.

I loved Sasquatch:Legend meets Science I also have the book.

I grew up on shows like In Search of, Project Blue Book and host of others.
I guess that is why I am so open to things and the beliefs
I still watch Ancient Aliens, UFO Hunters, Fact or Fake, Ghost Hunters, Haunted Highway....a lot of the other shows.
You ever get that chill on a hot night when you watch something or the feeling that yea that Is real.

Another movie not Sasquatch related that scares me. Communion and Fire in the Sky
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite movies based on fact or fiction about Sasquatch? Empty Re: What are your favorite movies based on fact or fiction about Sasquatch?

Post  Danny Squatchanini Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:31 pm

Dont ever see Boggy Creek: The legend is true. If you show your Bigfoot on the poster, you know the movie sucks. At the end, it turns out the kids were being stalked by a bunch of BFs and these BFs were maneaters. They dragged the last girl as she was calling her Mommy (chomp chomp). All the BFs came out of the woods at one time. These BFs looked stupid and I hated how they depicted the BFs as maneaters which we know differently, right?
Danny Squatchanini
Danny Squatchanini

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:24 pm

g

Last edited by StankApe on Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite movies based on fact or fiction about Sasquatch? Empty Fire in the Sky

Post  Sweetsusiq Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:51 pm

CMcMillan wrote:
Sweetsusiq wrote:My favorite movies about the Sasquatch must begin with the movie" The Legend of Boggy Creek". This movie still frightens me even today, perhaps because I now know that these animals exist because of my sighting, even though I had believed in them for decades.

I agree with you.
I can not watch Legend of Boggy creek at night. It still scares me to this day.

I loved Sasquatch:Legend meets Science I also have the book.

I grew up on shows like In Search of, Project Blue Book and host of others.
I guess that is why I am so open to things and the beliefs
I still watch Ancient Aliens, UFO Hunters, Fact or Fake, Ghost Hunters, Haunted Highway....a lot of the other shows.
You ever get that chill on a hot night when you watch something or the feeling that yea that Is real.

Another movie not Sasquatch related that scares me. Communion and Fire in the Sky
Fire in the Sky terrified me! I have seen several UFOs, and I once saw a saucer shaped UFO that came down from the sky and was hovering only a few feet from where I was standing horrified with my sister. 600 people called the police that day, and the next day that event was on the front page on the newspaper. I've never seen Communion. Do you recommend it? If so, I'll have to watch it. Thanks..
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite movies based on fact or fiction about Sasquatch? Empty movies

Post  Blondie1 Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:56 pm

The one that terrified me was Bogey Creek. I'll never forget that. As far as my favorite definitely Harry and the Hendersons. I haven't seen Letters from the Big Man, hope to see it at some time.
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite movies based on fact or fiction about Sasquatch? Empty Letters From the Big man

Post  Sweetsusiq Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:31 pm

I have the movie, but when I started watching it I could not get interested in it. I need to pull it out and watch long enough to decide if it is good or not. I'll let you know if I enjoy it.
What have people said that watched it?
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite movies based on fact or fiction about Sasquatch? Empty favorite bigfoot movie

Post  Blondie1 Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:33 pm

Sweetsusiq wrote:I have the movie, but when I started watching it I could not get interested in it. I need to pull it out and watch long enough to decide if it is good or not. I'll let you know if I enjoy it.
What have people said that watched it?

I think but am not certain that there are many varying opinions of it, from one extreme to another.
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite movies based on fact or fiction about Sasquatch? Empty Thank you Blondie 1

Post  Sweetsusiq Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate it.
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  Buk Was Here Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:47 pm

Sasquatch "the Legend of Bigfoot" saw it in our local theatre in the late 70's as a kid, and recent,Letters from the big man...
Buk Was Here
Buk Was Here

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite movies based on fact or fiction about Sasquatch? Empty SKOOKUM

Post  YSPR Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:40 am

Looks like this movie will make it into my collection if they ever finish it. I will buy a copy of the completed product, although I will not be going to the recommended site and pledge my money for them to do so.
YSPR
YSPR

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite movies based on fact or fiction about Sasquatch? Empty Bigfoot the Lost Coast Tapes

Post  YSPR Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:22 am

YSPR
YSPR

Back to top Go down

Post  Green911 Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:42 pm

I saw the Patterson film in the 70's, was pretty good in my kid mind. But my all time favorite is Harry and the henderson's for sure, I am not a scary movie fan.

elephant
Green911
Green911

Back to top Go down

Post  RealBigFoot Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:23 pm

I remember watching a Bigfoot movie when I was very young and do not remember what it was called. One scene I always seem to recall is a group of children/scouts sleeping side by side on each side of what seemed to be a cave and the Sasquatch walking into the cave and walking through the middle of the group. One of the kids wakes up, spots the squatch and screams and I don't remember anything else. Would love to know what that movie was.....it may have been a doco of some kind to I suppose.
RealBigFoot
RealBigFoot

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite movies based on fact or fiction about Sasquatch? Empty WELCOME

Post  Blondie1 Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:27 am

RealBigFoot wrote:I remember watching a Bigfoot movie when I was very young and do not remember what it was called. One scene I always seem to recall is a group of children/scouts sleeping side by side on each side of what seemed to be a cave and the Sasquatch walking into the cave and walking through the middle of the group. One of the kids wakes up, spots the squatch and screams and I don't remember anything else. Would love to know what that movie was.....it may have been a doco of some kind to I suppose.

Welcome ! I don't remember that one. Wonder which one it was?
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  RealBigFoot Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:25 am

Thanx for the welcome Blondie1, I have been thinking about it and it must have been about 20 - 25 years ago....I think lol....hard to remember that far back. Wish I could remember more and I am baffled as to why I remember that particular little bit....maybe I lost control of some bodily functions LOL.
RealBigFoot
RealBigFoot

Back to top Go down

Post  dingo3497 Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:02 am

RealBigFoot wrote:I remember watching a Bigfoot movie when I was very young and do not remember what it was called. One scene I always seem to recall is a group of children/scouts sleeping side by side on each side of what seemed to be a cave and the Sasquatch walking into the cave and walking through the middle of the group. One of the kids wakes up, spots the squatch and screams and I don't remember anything else. Would love to know what that movie was.....it may have been a doco of some kind to I suppose.

I believe that was an episode of " In Search Of" not a 100% but pretty sure.
dingo3497
dingo3497

Back to top Go down

Post  YSPR Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:43 am

I think that it was from Bigfoot: The Mysterious Monster 1975, it had stories / clips from different encounters and has a scene similar to what you describe.
YSPR
YSPR

Back to top Go down

Post  RealBigFoot Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Thanks for the help guys, will have to try to find these clips and have a good look.
RealBigFoot
RealBigFoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down