Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Pertinent Dogman information

+11
Danny Squatchanini
Tzieth
MylesLI
thereoutthere
DPinkerton
CMcMillan
MrBigfoot
Starz
Blondie1
Sweetsusiq
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pertinent Dogman information - Page 2 Empty Re: Pertinent Dogman information

Post  MrBigfoot Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:48 pm

didn't see a face really,(it was like 40-50 yrds away) dark brown, like about as tall as me (little over 6 foot), it came out on a food plot and turned and walked back in the woods. might have been a bear on two legs, I only saw it for a few seconds.

MrBigfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:49 pm

@Mr.
If your not gonna take the time to read then I don't think you really want a discussion.
I am not going down this road again.

Some theories believe that the Generic term we call Bigfoot is actually several species. As Science has already shown that Different Hominid's lived around the same time periods.
So it IS possible that some of these did survive just as we evolved.

But if your just coming in yelling we are all crazy your not gonna enjoy the possible conversations we all can have.

Thank you
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Starz Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Sweetsusiq just how many expeditions have you been on? Just curious....do you have your own research area?
Starz
Starz

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBigfoot Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:55 pm

jeez, I guess having an opinion that's different than CM isn't really accepted on here.....

I think it's not a very logical conclusion is all. YMMV

MrBigfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Starz Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:00 pm

Native American peoples say there are several different kinds. I would guess like us having different races it's possible?
Just going by the variations in reported sightings it looks likely. but that's JMO.
Starz
Starz

Back to top Go down

Post  DPinkerton Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:02 pm

I do not see why all bigfoot would have to look the same...we know not all humans do, surely not all canine do, cats as well...all of them look vastly different but are of the same species and can interbreed.

As far as dogman, it does seem vastly different and of a different species than bigfoot. Why is that a stretch?

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBigfoot Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:03 pm

i could see there being height or coloration variation, just like other animals/people, but different species? I'm skeptical.

I don't really find native lore to be a reliable bit of evidence for much either.ymmv

MrBigfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:04 pm

Mr.Bigfoot,

Why you pointing out My Opinion when lets see Dpinkerton said the same thing to you on UFO side and you didn't tell her the same thing?
So why are you assuming its just me?

I gave my opinion and sources to back up the opionion.
I don't care if you believe it or not. But I do ask you to respect the possibility and not just saying I don't believe it, or its a Hoax or what not.
We are in this forum to discuss and chat about ideas. Not just shoot people down.

if I offended you sorry.
If you truely saw something we can talk about it, But you need to understand we all have Ideas on what the creature we call bigfoot is.
Some believe it is ape like some believe its Hominid others believe it is alien

CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  DPinkerton Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:04 pm

MrBigfoot wrote: I don't really find native lore to be a reliable bit of evidence for much either.ymmv

Evidence no, starting point for researching the myth yes. Lore originates from somewhere.

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

Post  Starz Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Mr B, that's fine, just tossing stuff out there. We all have our own opinions. it's all good.
Starz
Starz

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:10 am

DPinkerton wrote:
MrBigfoot wrote: I don't really find native lore to be a reliable bit of evidence for much either.ymmv

Evidence no, starting point for researching the myth yes. Lore originates from somewhere.

As DP writes here,
Native Myth and Lore is not for scientific Facts but to see where things may have begun as far as possible sightings or possible references to things.
People of the past were not stupid. They just didn't have a complete understanding of things as we think we do.
These stories and Mythology's were the peoples science of the time to explain WHY
Just because some of what the people in the past wrote seem's far out their or all fluff and Rainbow unicorns. Doesn't mean we should not read or try to understand what was said.
In the past we had some very advance things that to this day people can't explain how things were done so precise. So that is why its fun to read and look into these things.
Maybe they can give us hints of our past and future.

CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Pertinent Dogman information - Page 2 Empty Expeditions?

Post  Sweetsusiq Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:52 am

Starz wrote:Sweetsusiq just how many expeditions have you been on? Just curious....do you have your own research area?
I have done some field research, however, I have been limited because hubby has refused to let me go by myself. He actually said that he was afraid that he would never see me again! Rolling Eyes So recently,for the past 2 or 3 years, I do research on-line. I miss the woodlands, but hubby always has something else to do and has no wish to tromp through the woods anymore. I think some of our woodland adventures convinced him to never let me out of his sight. Embarassed Apparently, as an Eagle Scout, hubby somehow thought that I knew something about camping (which is nada), something about hiking, (nada), and surviving outdoors,(nada). I'd be dead in 3 days,if I even lived that long, hubby told me the last time I reported the kids and I were going hiking. Needless to say, we did not go hiking. One youngest son has never set foot in the woods since that day, the other son does nothing but hike and camp and crawl through caves. Our daughter prefers the comforts of home and nice hotels. Rolling Eyes
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  thereoutthere Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:07 am

Sweetsusiq wrote:
MrBigfoot wrote:it lookd like a 6 foot or so tall dark brown furry thing on two legs. I initially thought it was a bear so I was like "wow, bear are rare to see in this part of Georgia" then when it moved back into the woods i thought" holy crap I think that was a Bigfoot!".

It was a neat thing to see, but I didn't freak out or anything.(I guess that's because I wasn't really into all of this stuff before that day)
Smile
Would you describe what your BF looked like? Color, height, facial features, etc? Thank you!
ive had a stare down with a dog face yull lose track of time not knowing what to do,they are something unearthly to see
thereoutthere
thereoutthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetsusiq Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:16 am

thereoutthere wrote:
Sweetsusiq wrote:
MrBigfoot wrote:it lookd like a 6 foot or so tall dark brown furry thing on two legs. I initially thought it was a bear so I was like "wow, bear are rare to see in this part of Georgia" then when it moved back into the woods i thought" holy crap I think that was a Bigfoot!".

It was a neat thing to see, but I didn't freak out or anything.(I guess that's because I wasn't really into all of this stuff before that day)
Smile
Would you describe what your BF looked like? Color, height, facial features, etc? Thank you!
ive had a stare down with a dog face yull lose track of time not knowing what to do,they are something unearthly to see
OMG, You faced down a Dogman? What a Face pale Yikes!
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Pertinent Dogman information - Page 2 Empty Have you read

Post  Sweetsusiq Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:20 am

Have you read the Dogman accounts posted here? Robert Lindsay pulled up a bunch of reports regarding possible Dogman attacks, and none of them were friendly, mostly dangerous, scary, or lethal. FGS, Please be careful. pale
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Pertinent Dogman information - Page 2 Empty Have you read the Dogman accounts

Post  thereoutthere Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:40 pm

Sweetsusiq wrote:Have you read the Dogman accounts posted here? Robert Lindsay pulled up a bunch of reports regarding possible Dogman attacks, and none of them were friendly, mostly dangerous, scary, or lethal. FGS, Please be careful. pale
yes ive read them but things are strange here its been peaceful and ive even got pic drawn in the dirt to me this has all been going on for about 6 months ----but i still bring my gun every time i go out
thereoutthere
thereoutthere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetsusiq Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:12 am

thereoutthere wrote:
Sweetsusiq wrote:Have you read the Dogman accounts posted here? Robert Lindsay pulled up a bunch of reports regarding possible Dogman attacks, and none of them were friendly, mostly dangerous, scary, or lethal. FGS, Please be careful. pale
yes ive read them but things are strange here its been peaceful and ive even got pic drawn in the dirt to me this has all been going on for about 6 months ----but i still bring my gun every time i go out
Do you go alone? I'd hope that you would take a weapon that could take down a vicious animal (such as a Dogman) should you have an encounter that becomes violent. pale Please be careful!
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Pertinent Dogman information - Page 2 Empty Best pic

Post  MylesLI Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:00 pm

MylesLI

Back to top Go down

Pertinent Dogman information - Page 2 Empty Best pic

Post  MylesLI Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:01 pm

MylesLI

Back to top Go down

Pertinent Dogman information - Page 2 Empty Dogman may be violent

Post  Sweetsusiq Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:17 pm

I did not see a video either. I only saw the Dogman picture which, frankly, terrified me.
Everything I have heard or read about the Dogman species reports that this creature is more violent than the BF species has ever been, except in rare circumstances, perhaps involving their babies being nearby. Most mothers (of every species) are very protective of their babies, or their young ones. The Dogman species seems to be aggressive under any and all circumstances. I suggest leaving immediately should you ever encounter a Dogman. I also hope that you would be well armed, and carrying your weapon in your hands as you retreat, while keeping an eye out behind and all around you. This species is very dangerous from all of the accounts that I have read. pale
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:52 am

Well I was one who found the "Dogman is a type of Baboon" theory as silly. However, maybe those types are on to something? Shocked

Pertinent Dogman information - Page 2 Funnysignlt

Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny Squatchanini Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:38 am

The Beast of Bray Road sounds scarier than the Dogman. I keep thinking of Dog the Bounty Hunter (and his white trash family).
Danny Squatchanini
Danny Squatchanini

Back to top Go down

Post  letsfindem Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:36 am

Hey, lay off Dog brah! He is gonna mace you so fast if he hears you talking trash. Aloha...j/k
letsfindem
letsfindem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetsusiq Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:56 am

Danny Squatchanini wrote:The Beast of Bray Road sounds scarier than the Dogman. I keep thinking of Dog the Bounty Hunter (and his white trash family).
The Beast of Bray Road *was* a Dogman. What a Face
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  PineNeedle Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:57 am

Blondie1 wrote:
Who knows? I think it's discussed here somewhere but I can't remember for sure.

Some say it is a Bigfoot variety, they remind me of Baboons in a lot of the pictures. I also have heard some live with BF's and some say they are fierce and run the BF off.

It's amazing to goggle Dogman and see what comes up. If it is true that there are Dogmen there a a lot of reports, sightings and experiences that will be validated though.

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and have recently revived my interest in mysterious creatures including the science and folklore associated with them. Many of you have much more knowledge on the subjects discussed in this forum than I do ... so I'm reading and learning ... and thank you! This is an old article on the Michigan Dogman but it is a good "overview" of some of the myths that parlay into the sightings that still occur today. Enjoy.

http://www.chadstuemke.com/2011/04/10/dogman-of-michigan/

sunny
PineNeedle
PineNeedle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next