Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Plenty of topics here not on the Fringe...

+2
CMcMillan
6 posters

Go down

Plenty of topics here not on the Fringe... Empty Plenty of topics here not on the Fringe...

Post  ***** Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:31 pm

There are plenty of topics here not on the "Fringe" as Stank calls it.

We welcome all commentary and topics here, and don't limit or muzzle any membership, unless of course they go completely off the reservation like this rant below.

From StankApe To CMcMillan, Today at 6:22 pm

You are either the most gullible person in the world, or batshit crazy (I suspect a little of both) please, go have yer tubes tied and save the rest of the world you retarded troglodyte.

have a nice day!

Actually that wasn't written as well as I had hoped, ALLOW ME TO CLARIFY!!

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU CRAZY HAG!

StankApe

Oh, and I hope you moderate with more discretion, and consideration of proponent opinion than you demonstrated on this forum.

Last edited by NobleSavage on Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Plenty of topics here not on the Fringe... Empty Re: Plenty of topics here not on the Fringe...

Post  CMcMillan Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:30 pm

I don't want it to turn into a compatition between the 2 forums.
People move on and decide they can moderate better or believe they have a better way of dealing with stuff.

I know stank posted the link and kinda was trying to bash the other forums or ideas we all have. Which I think was Uncool of him and actually sets In My opinion a bad example of the other site. That they supposly will not allow topics like Ufo's or Ghosts.
Sorry I don't know if people want to talk about Bigfoot 24/7 which is why opening the topics to other things always a good thing.

I wish the other Forum the best. Shame you can not read some of the stuff unless you are a member.

CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Plenty of topics here not on the Fringe... Empty Forget about it...

Post  Tzieth Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:59 pm

Obviously the other parties had an ulterior motive. No sense in taking a defensive stance lest you keep their argument alive and enable them to cause further damage.
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Plenty of topics here not on the Fringe... Empty Re: Plenty of topics here not on the Fringe...

Post  Starz Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:05 am

the internet world of bigfoot is small and getting smaller. Vetting some of you Mods prior to making them Mods isn't out of line. Stank has had issues with the fringe topics for a long time and it was well known.
I'm sorry he imploded. CM you're right we do have other interests and the new section is a great addition. Very Happy
Starz
Starz

Back to top Go down

Plenty of topics here not on the Fringe... Empty Thanks All

Post  ***** Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:03 pm

Certainly not my intention to be defensive. There is no need. The language and commentary above speaks for itself. My quoting it here is to demonstrate what is unacceptable in our little chat room. That sort of filth, and hatred was put forth for all to see, and my quoting of it is to expose it, and make an example of it, so that's it's not repeated. Smile

Back to top Go down

Plenty of topics here not on the Fringe... Empty Ok here's my opinion

Post  Blondie1 Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:29 pm

I like the "fringe" stuff. I cannot and will not speak for anyone else but I enjoy it. It is good to be able to read the info and exchange info about stuff I've had an interest in for years.

That's not possible on some other forums I've visited before and I've been reading about this stuff since I was in my 20's. It's nice to chat about it here.

Matter of fact when I was younger Dr.Steven Greer worked in the emergency room close to me and he sewed up my eyebrow when I was hit in the head with a baseball bat because I was sitting too close playing hind catcher.( no comments, lol)

I enjoy Bigfoot too but there are other things I enjoy. It is nice to be able to discuss them here.

Last edited by Blondie1 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling of course)
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Plenty of topics here not on the Fringe... Empty There's room for all...

Post  ***** Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:40 pm

My feeling is that there's room for alternate topics. I do think Cm is on to something, when she mentions reorganizing topic page.

As this is the Bigfoot Evidence forum, I guess my thoughts are I'd like the main focus to remain in the Bigfoot Realm??? LOL

I do agree with some who feel that the lumping together of all that's paranormal with BF, can sometimes damage the credibility of proponent discussion.

There are only a handful of us that discuss at all here at the present time, so I can't see how limiting discussion would be a positive anyway. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetsusiq Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:23 pm

Blondie1 wrote:I like the "fringe" stuff. I cannot and will not speak for anyone else but I enjoy it. It is good to be able to read the info and exchange info about stuff I've had an interest in for years.

That's not possible on some other forums I've visited before and I've been reading about this stuff since I was in my 20's. It's nice to chat about it here.

Matter of fact when I was younger Dr.Steven Greer worked in the emergency room close to me and he sewed up my eyebrow when I was hit in the head with a baseball bat because I was sitting too close playing hind catcher.( no comments, lol)

I enjoy Bigfoot too but there are other things I enjoy. It is nice to be able to discuss them here.
Blondie1, my friend, I think Dr. Greer is a smart man, and I support him and his work. I've seen way more UFOs than I have BF. pale The UFOs scare me to lot more than any BF has so far. Shocked
Sweetsusiq
Sweetsusiq

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down