Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Bigfoot, Intelligent Design vs Creationism

+6
BurdenOfProof
Green911
Tzieth
I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH
Ravinoff
Blondie1
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bigfoot, Intelligent Design vs Creationism  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bigfoot, Intelligent Design vs Creationism

Post  CMcMillan Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:07 am

That is why I posted the Video to show that people could be taking pictures of it for years and not know it was out there.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot, Intelligent Design vs Creationism  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bigfoot, Intelligent Design vs Creationism

Post  Ravinoff Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:21 am

DPinkerton wrote:
Ravinoff wrote:The WISE telescope was capable of identifying a brown dwarf with a surface temperature around 25°C from a distance of approximately 36 light-years. A planet-sized object within our solar system would've been spotted immediately.

I would agree that we would have seen "something" if it was out beyond Neptune or Pluto with ease...that is assuming the object to be along the plane of our solar system (or galactic plane for that matter). When people think about elliptical orbits...it is always assumed that the body is on this "plane"...but what it it was not. What if the object in question was in an orbit that takes it "above" and "below" the place of our system? When we look for objects that might be approaching us, we do not look up and down. Our telescopes are generally not looking there.

So could a planet sized object be at a distance equal to or less than one AU "above" us...yes.

Nope. WISE created an infrared database of 99% of the sky. In a stationary orbit above the terminator (that is, the line between the light and dark side of Earth), it imaged everything except for the regions too close to the moon and sun. I suggest you take a look at the false-colour composite here, it's amazing. Each point of light is a celestial object. The WISE mission alone discovered more than 150,000 new bodies in the solar system. If Niburu was out there, we'd know about it.
Ravinoff
Ravinoff

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:15 am

I dont mean to rain on everyones parade but I spent my whole life in the military,
I went as high as one could go in the scientific realm. Put that together with the
problems of physics, the problems that as far as WE know, we being normal people
of science, that is, that I dont know what other beings who may be far ahead of us
might know, but just what we supposed natives of this planet know. That the problems
of travel that far is beyond our technological knowledge and beyond Einsteins equations.
Not only that IF space is FOLDED you have the problem of traveling through a black hole
is still not solved, in that the mass of what passes through a black hole gets pulled apart
into individual atoms. Given that and the fact that I saw NOTHING in my military experience
that would lend to anything that were talked about here and INDEED you would find that
everything I dealt with in the highest areas of scientific study is as normal and as boring as
one could find. In other words Nothing I did in secret sites you were probably able to read
about in Aviation Week magazine.
That doesnt mean that this isnt going on or other stuff isnt happening but as far as I know
there is nothing going on besides normal scintific activity.
story. Its just as a scientist I have never seen anything that supports anything these guys were
talking about.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:15 am

Ravinoff wrote:
DPinkerton wrote:
Ravinoff wrote:The WISE telescope was capable of identifying a brown dwarf with a surface temperature around 25°C from a distance of approximately 36 light-years. A planet-sized object within our solar system would've been spotted immediately.

I would agree that we would have seen "something" if it was out beyond Neptune or Pluto with ease...that is assuming the object to be along the plane of our solar system (or galactic plane for that matter). When people think about elliptical orbits...it is always assumed that the body is on this "plane"...but what it it was not. What if the object in question was in an orbit that takes it "above" and "below" the place of our system? When we look for objects that might be approaching us, we do not look up and down. Our telescopes are generally not looking there.

So could a planet sized object be at a distance equal to or less than one AU "above" us...yes.

Nope. WISE created an infrared database of 99% of the sky. In a stationary orbit above the terminator (that is, the line between the light and dark side of Earth), it imaged everything except for the regions too close to the moon and sun. I suggest you take a look at the false-colour composite here, it's amazing. Each point of light is a celestial object. The WISE mission alone discovered more than 150,000 new bodies in the solar system. If Niburu was out there, we'd know about it.

Again we would not IF we are not looking at it.
Watch the BBC video they described that people were taking pictures of an object that was 45Degrees off the Normal view And they discovered that for 20years or more people were taking pictures of this object just never noticed it.
So you are Incorrect that we WOULD KNOW about it.
We may have pictures but we don't know the orbit or anything about it as of yet.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:59 pm

Ravinoff wrote:
Tzieth wrote:
Ravinoff wrote:
CMcMillan wrote:I love the thought of I.D.
Many people always throw it off to the side because they always make it along the side with religion.

It doesn't have to be a "god"
I.D. is always about Intelligence behind it.
Could be "god" "Alien" "Force" etc...

I don't understand how scientists can't believe in I.D.

So why can't we have been I.D.ed at one point?

Mostly because there's absolutely no evidence of intelligent design beyond what a gang of fringe scientists trying to justify creationism like to spout. Sitchin bases his theories on incorrect translations of the original cuneiform, literal interpretation of myth, and indefensible science. It's dismissed because there's less evidence of ID than of Bigfoot.

What are you basing that Sitchins translations are incorrect on? And please do not quote who I think you are going to quote.. We been through this before with someone else. Sitchin was was one of he first to be able to read it and unlike the others, he came from that end of the world. Sitchin had over 75 years of experience on Sumerian Cuneiform as he learned how to read it when he was in this teens.

Sitchin taught himself cuneiform while working as shipping executive. Never did he take a formal course on reading or interpreting it. His so-called Planet X does not exist, and that's been confirmed by data from the NASA Wide-Field Infrared Survey Explorer. If there was another major body in our solar system, WISE would've spotted it. His theories are unsupported at best, and utterly disproven at worst.

CMcMillan wrote:
Ravinoff wrote:

Mostly because there's absolutely no evidence of intelligent design beyond what a gang of fringe scientists trying to justify creationism like to spout. Sitchin bases his theories on incorrect translations of the original cuneiform, literal interpretation of myth, and indefensible science. It's dismissed because there's less evidence of ID than of Bigfoot.

How do you know that Evolutionist have not stictched evidence wrong?

Because the theory of evolution has real, hard scientific evidence on its side. Nowhere in the fossil record is there any evidence of anything other than natural Darwinian evolution.

Planet X has been confirmed to not exist? lol Have you not been watching the news lately? lol

And there were no Experts on Sumerian cuneiform back then lol. There were no Professors of Sumerian History, because hardly anyone knew who the Sumerians were.

Sitchins critics are mostly Christian and hate how he dared say that the Bible was a retelling of an older "religion". However, Abraham was Sumerian, so it make perfect sense. A Degree means nothing here. A Degree means you learned it second hand. In Sitchins case, he learned it first hand and to discredit him for the fact that he had no degree at a time when such a degree did not exist, is silly. The man was translating this stuff long before his degree-having critics were even born.
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondie1 Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:23 pm

This is a great discussion so far. Just a reminder PLEASE do not attack other posters.

I put those video's up in the initial post of this thread to start conversation and to get TZ going...LOL Wink Cause I knew that would get some discussion started. I do not support what they say just grabbed a few quick ones to start the ball rolling. You're right about Coast to Coast Tz but I still listen to it.

Please insert videos any of you may find interesting like CM did or if you find one you think may work better in the first post I'll remove those and insert it. Just send me a pm but remember you can add one yourself at any time.

**Also remember when quoting copyrighted material, you must use a reference and can only copy part of the article. Thanks guys!

This post falls randomly and is not directed at any specific poster.
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot, Intelligent Design vs Creationism  - Page 2 Empty Good grief...

Post  Blondie1 Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:09 pm

I did not mean for everyone to stop posting.
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravinoff Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:23 pm

Blondie1 wrote:I did not mean for everyone to stop posting.

I'm just giving up on trying to correct the pseudoscientific nonsense in this thread.
Ravinoff
Ravinoff

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:30 pm

Must you Insult the discussion really?
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  DPinkerton Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:02 pm

Ravinoff wrote:I'm just giving up on trying to correct the pseudoscientific nonsense in this thread.

Did you watch the BBC video?

Do you contest their claims?

They specifically state the object identified had been photographed many times over the last 20 years. For the last 20 years it was overlooked. Is it possible that other objects photographed have been misidentified or overlooked?

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondie1 Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:12 pm

Ravinoff wrote:
Blondie1 wrote:I did not mean for everyone to stop posting.

I'm just giving up on trying to correct the pseudoscientific nonsense in this thread.

We all have our opinions but if we look at a or many differing opinion/s as wrong then it's not really open for discussion is it? I'm interested in hearing why one thinks the way they do not for them to fix my way of thinking or believing.
Blondie1
Blondie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravinoff Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:35 am

DPinkerton wrote:
Ravinoff wrote:I'm just giving up on trying to correct the pseudoscientific nonsense in this thread.

Did you watch the BBC video?

Do you contest their claims?

They specifically state the object identified had been photographed many times over the last 20 years. For the last 20 years it was overlooked. Is it possible that other objects photographed have been misidentified or overlooked?

I did. There's one massive hole in your reasoning about Planet X, however. Eris (2003 UB313) is approximately 0.27% the mass of earth. A large object far away looks very much like a smaller one up close, so the logical explanation for Eris would have been a distant star until someone noticed the movement. The object consistently theorized as Planet X would be orders of magnitude larger. To refer to the scientifically-hypothesized planet Tyche (another version of the Nemesis theory, an orbiting body that affects the trajectory of long-period comets) would have to be at least the size of Jupiter. Now, it's quite possible that such a planet would be habitable to a highly-advanced race, assuming we're talking about a terrestrial planet and not a failed star. The surface temperature would likely be only -70°C or so. The sun would, of course, provide almost no energy at that distance.
Ravinoff
Ravinoff

Back to top Go down

Post  DPinkerton Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:03 am

Ravinoff wrote:I did. There's one massive hole in your reasoning about Planet X, however. Eris (2003 UB313) is approximately 0.27% the mass of earth. A large object far away looks very much like a smaller one up close, so the logical explanation for Eris would have been a distant star until someone noticed the movement.

1st, you seem to indicate that it being only 0.27% the mass of Earth makes it insignificant.

Eris, minor-planet designation 136199 Eris, is the most massive known dwarf planet in the Solar System and the ninth most massive body known to orbit the Sun directly. It is estimated to be 2326 (±12) km in diameter, and 27% more massive than Pluto, or about 0.27% of the Earth's mass.

2nd, my "massive hole" in reasoning is the same reasoning you site, "A large object far away looks very much like a smaller one up close." Um...so take a planet that is much larger than Eris and place it a proportionally farther distance away (while still in some unusual orbit) and you have the exact same situation. A dot on a photograph until it is noticed to be moving.

The point of this discussion was to show that we DO NOT know everything. So what if we have photographs...as just demonstrated...that is not enough. Ask Eris...it hid in plain sight (on photographs) for over 20 years Smile

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2