Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Bigfoot and Black Bear

4 posters

Go down

Bigfoot and Black Bear Empty Bigfoot and Black Bear

Post  CMcMillan Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:03 am

This just in: According to the latest DNA test results, the Russian "Yeti" samples sent to Dr. Bryan Sykes of Oxford University has come back Ursus americanus or American black bear. How in the world did a black bear make it all the way to Russia? They're not really sure, but science editor, Emma Little of The Sun, suggests that an American bear could have escaped from a circus.

There's also no indication whether or not these latest results are just a part of Sykes' Yeti study or if it concludes his entire study. Last year, we reported that Dr. Sykes had acquired samples from all over the world-- not just Russia.

So I have a question.
In Missing 411 books some of the kids in the book talk about the Bears feeding them berries. Has anyone thought about that big foots may be somewhat related to a Bear than an Ape? At least the dog man one?
We have DNA coming back as contaminated, Unknown or Bear?

Ok now lets think about the supernatural aspect of things.
Native american Shapeshifters? Could Bigfoot be a Shapeshifter?
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Bigfoot and Black Bear Empty Re: Bigfoot and Black Bear

Post  Squatchmaster G Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:15 am

CMcMillan wrote:Ok now lets think about the supernatural aspect of things.
Native american Shapeshifters? Could Bigfoot be a Shapeshifter?

A friend of mine suggested that Bigfoot might be a wereape which would explain why people never find a body or a skeleton. It'd also get around the need for a sustained breeding population.

Bigfoot and Black Bear AaX1dVf
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:47 am

Its just an Idea.
Just when you read missing 411 they have several storied of kids saying the bears kept them
Now it could be that the young kids saw Bigfoot as bears. Or did Bigfoots transform into a bear?
I know it is also said that Bigfoots do walk on all 4's as well. which could look to be bears

Its also possible if you go with an Alien abduction Theory.
That the Kids saw bears while it was really aliens.
I Recall in the TV MiniSeries Taken the one boy always saw the Circus when he was abducted.
That his mind and the aliens made him see the Circus.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Squatchmaster G Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:00 pm

No wait I'm starting to like my wereape hypothesis more and more. If a Bigfoot was a cursed half man half ape monstrosity that'd also explain bizarre pointless morphological features like having a midtarsal break without a divergent first metatarsal & hallux. It doesn't explain why Bigfoots apparently have huge calcaneal tuberosities but you can't have everything.

Edit: oh damn, I just noticed that all the reports about Sykes' DNA results originate from an article in that horrible tabloid The Sun which is one of the last places I'd expect accurate scientific reporting. I'd recommend we wait until a better source chimes in on this.
The raccoon DNA result was also a bit odd but it turns out raccoons have been an introdcued species in Russia for nearly 80 years.
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:50 pm

I see you see Sykes is in the SUN and Melba's was supposedly in The Inquirer.
Interesting isn't it.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Jim Jr Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:17 pm

Just so you know, those trashloid papers do tend to break big news. They were the ones to take down Murdock and his wire taps. Lots of big news really starts there. Like Tommy Lee Jones said in MIB, best investigative reporting...

The bear bigfoot theory is one I posed too. Jay started it I guess but CM is making it a topic to discuss. I wonder alot lately if bigfoot could be a bear mutation, hybrid, or something else. You would think if it was a mutant bear, we would have more violent encounters. I just can not see a bear befriending a person like the habituists say. A bear human hybrid, maybe. 95% of our dna is shared. No telling what could happen.

But what I think is most likely is this. The studies are showing bear dna for a reason. Either the samples are bear or they are being covered up. I never gave much thought to a cover up until recently. Why would north American black bear show up in Russia? Right after samples from a supposed bigfoot killing tested the same? And that test was left us wondering what the remaining 75% was. If we already share 95% of our dna with bears, it would be pretty easy in a situation of a hybrid of human and something to say it is bear and human contaminated. Then sweep it under the carpet.
Big Jim Jr
Big Jim Jr

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravinoff Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:22 pm

Big Jim Jr wrote:Just so you know, those trashloid papers do tend to break big news. They were the ones to take down Murdock and his wire taps. Lots of big news really starts there. Like Tommy Lee Jones said in MIB, best investigative reporting...

The bear bigfoot theory is one I posed too. Jay started it I guess but CM is making it a topic to discuss. I wonder alot lately if bigfoot could be a bear mutation, hybrid, or something else. You would think if it was a mutant bear, we would have more violent encounters. I just can not see a bear befriending a person like the habituists say. A bear human hybrid, maybe. 95% of our dna is shared. No telling what could happen.

But what I think is most likely is this. The studies are showing bear dna for a reason. Either the samples are bear or they are being covered up. I never gave much thought to a cover up until recently. Why would north American black bear show up in Russia? Right after samples from a supposed bigfoot killing tested the same? And that test was left us wondering what the remaining 75% was. If we already share 95% of our dna with bears, it would be pretty easy in a situation of a hybrid of human and something to say it is bear and human contaminated. Then sweep it under the carpet.

Uh, your understanding of DNA is kind of flawed. 95% commonality might sound high, but it isn't at all. The difference between me and you? 0.1%. We've got 99% commonality with a mouse, 94% with a dog. And rather amusingly, 75% of our genes are also found in a pumpkin. The humble cabbage sits at 57%. Hybridizing a human with anything outside the Hominidae would be impossible in all likelyhood.
Ravinoff
Ravinoff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down