Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

new Algonquin bigfoot Track

5 posters

Go down

new Algonquin bigfoot Track Empty new Algonquin bigfoot Track

Post  Asimo5000 Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:17 pm

Just found this in our winter camping trip. 2nd time out in that area and 2nd time finding a track.
https://www.youtube.com/v/xsbgfmK6fX0

EDIT: if you look at my previous video at around :55 the print is almost identical visually to this new one we just found.

Last edited by Asimo5000 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Asimo5000

Back to top Go down

new Algonquin bigfoot Track Empty Re: new Algonquin bigfoot Track

Post  Squatchmaster G Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:40 am

There was only one track??
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:52 am

Squatchmaster G wrote:There was only one track??

Why do you care since any TRACK is NOT Evidence to you!
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Asimo5000 Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:32 am

Squatchmaster G wrote:There was only one track??

There was only 1 track that we could find in that area, it's a dense forest and loaded with snow. Our preposed destination that day didnt allow us to just go anywhere willy nilly looking for other tracks, but in that immediate area we took time to search and there was nothing else that looked similar that we could find. I have another video from a few months ago in the same provincial park where I found a load of tracks, it's assumed that those were bear tracks, however the print we found this time is absolutely NOT a bear, but it does look almost exactly like the other tracks I found before.

Asimo5000

Back to top Go down

Post  Squatchmaster G Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:22 pm

Thanks for the update! Supplemental data is always important when you're logging a find.
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Post  relic Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:45 am

Please help me to understand how something only leaves one track. Was it wearing a jet-pack?

relic

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:14 pm

It was 1 foot print found in the snow.
They didn't spend time looking around for any other prints to see if it was several prints.

I am sure they were not able to tell how old the print was so weather could have caused the others to vanish.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Asimo5000 Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:15 pm

relic wrote:Please help me to understand how something only leaves one track. Was it wearing a jet-pack?

I agree, and we were also questioning that (and still are). I do not know the answer to why there is only one print. However, here are the facts. According to the weather and other animal prints found in the same area this (supposed)track would only have been a matter of up to 24 hours old, it could be argued only a few hours old. Although very difficult to tell in the video, the print had distinct digits where toes would be. Its heel was also very distinct. The outline of the ` foot` was also easily distinguishable. The area of the toes and heel were packed down well. Although outlined in the snow the rest of the foot (area in between the heel and toes) were not as packed. This is also a characteristic of the prints found earlier in the year, shown in the other video. In the coming week I will be making some measurements to find out the size of both, the prints found in fall and the most recent track. Comparing the two.

Asimo5000

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:44 am

He could have also been a jueivy Squatch and had just come out of a tree and transferring to another tree if the weather is not the answer.
Without knowing the terrain there, there could be all kinds of natural reasons there was no successive track. The next step could have been on a log or rock that they couldnt see because of the dense foliage or lighting. It could have been a running track in which case the stride length could have taken it anywhere. What ever the reason there are many that we could ask without jumping to the Hoax answer.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  relic Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:29 am

CMcMillan wrote:It was 1 foot print found in the snow.
They didn't spend time looking around for any other prints to see if it was several prints.

Maybe you should go back and read his reply again- "but in that immediate area we took time to search and there was nothing else that looked similar that we could find."

Stop reaching people, it's most likely a pile of snow fell off an overhanging branch. Happens all the time.

relic

Back to top Go down

Post  Squatchmaster G Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:18 pm

It's inconclusive either way unless someone can find further corroborating evidence. We can't say it's a genuine track with any certainty but we also can't 100% say it's a fake.
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down