Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Bigoot - Man Or Beast: A Documentary with Peter Byrne

2 posters

Go down

Bigoot - Man Or Beast: A Documentary with Peter Byrne Empty Bigoot - Man Or Beast: A Documentary with Peter Byrne

Post  SasquaiNation Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:22 am

I was surfing around YouTube and found this documentary that I had never watched before. It features Peter Byrne and his wife.
There are 7 parts to this, here is the first part. I'm just in to Part 3 now and wanted to share this in case others haven't seen it. He talks about things that we still talk about today.
The costumes are kind of bad, but I still find the documentary interesting.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Bigoot - Man Or Beast: A Documentary with Peter Byrne Empty Re: Bigoot - Man Or Beast: A Documentary with Peter Byrne

Post  Danny Squatchanini Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:19 am

The music scared the crap out of me! I'm in the dark watchin' it too! The dog is downstairs. Too scared to get her! Pistola is at my side, though.

The family of BFs are walkin' around like they are shopping on Madison Ave.! At least get into it-actors suck!!
Danny Squatchanini
Danny Squatchanini

Back to top Go down

Bigoot - Man Or Beast: A Documentary with Peter Byrne Empty Re: Bigoot - Man Or Beast: A Documentary with Peter Byrne

Post  Danny Squatchanini Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:32 am

Just finished watching it. Nothing us Bigfooters dont know already. The Bigfoot creatures were horrible-as expected. Really funny, stupid, mongoloid expressions they put on. It really was a human in makeup-that bad. Just put brown makeup on their face and told them to do mongoloid movements of face! "Duh, which way did he go?" type of face. affraid
It was from the 80's, like '84 or somethin'. It was something you watch after Friday Nite Videos-drunk.
Danny Squatchanini
Danny Squatchanini

Back to top Go down

Post  SasquaiNation Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:22 am

Danny Squatchanini wrote:Just finished watching it. Nothing us Bigfooters dont know already. The Bigfoot creatures were horrible-as expected. Really funny, stupid, mongoloid expressions they put on. It really was a human in makeup-that bad. Just put brown makeup on their face and told them to do mongoloid movements of face! "Duh, which way did he go?" type of face. affraid
It was from the 80's, like '84 or somethin'. It was something you watch after Friday Nite Videos-drunk.

Yes, the make up was pretty bad, that's for sure. I was more interested in what Peter Byrne was saying. It was a bit of Nostalgia for a Friday night.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down