Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Ketchum Paper - What the experts say.

+8
MrBigfoot
Tim, U.K.
Starz
DPinkerton
Woodwose
Squatchmaster G
CMcMillan
BurdenOfProof
12 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Ketchum Paper - What the experts say. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ketchum Paper - What the experts say.

Post  DPinkerton Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:29 pm

Woodwose wrote:Do you understand what 'no evidence' means?

What next? Are you going to link all this back to the the 'I Am' cult that coined the term Bigfoot* and claimed that it belongs to a surviving race from the discredited and mythological continent of Lemuria?

I have a suggestion...stop being such a condescending ass! It might lead to more intelligent discussions and significantly less abrasive responses to your post.

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

The Ketchum Paper - What the experts say. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ketchum Paper - What the experts say.

Post  Woodwose Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:11 pm

Regardless of any gaps in our knowledge and the limited number of fossils, there needs to be some kind of evidence before a theory can be tested and validated.

No data, no discovery.

The god of the gaps approach makes no sense as you can fill those gaps with all sorts of nonsense - hence my question about the Lemuria connection (which was a serious question by the way).
Woodwose
Woodwose

Back to top Go down

Post  DPinkerton Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:44 pm

[quote="[/quote]

...and this is a shining example of why I have spoke against an unmoderated section in this forum. Thank you MrBigfoot.

*** Edited to restore the quote that MrBigfoot seems to have deleted

Last edited by DPinkerton on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:54 pm

Wow..
thats a Plus for Science isn't it.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  MrBigfoot Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:43 pm

i'm here to troll as I learned long ago there's no having a discussion with you people. you are like brainwashed cult members with a Galileo persecution complex.

MrBigfoot

Back to top Go down

The Ketchum Paper - What the experts say. - Page 5 Empty I'm here to troll?

Post  ***** Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:15 am

Thanks for admitting your true nature. Your motives are apparent. Your IP is documented and this will be your final post. Thanks for coming out Stank. So nice to hear from you.

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post  Squatchmaster G Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:49 am

NobleSavage wrote:Thanks for admitting your true nature. Your motives are apparent. Your IP is documented and this will be your final post. Thanks for coming out Stank. So nice to hear from you.

LOL

Wait, so this subforum is moderated after all?
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:47 am

Heck if YSPR can do it the so can Nobel.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  DPinkerton Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:28 am

Squatchmaster G wrote:Wait, so this subforum is moderated after all?

You do not feel that even in an "unmoderated" section of a forum that telling someone they should kill themselves and their family should warrant moderation?

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

Post  Squatchmaster G Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:54 am

DPinkerton wrote:

You do not feel that even in an "unmoderated" section of a forum that telling someone they should kill themselves and their family should warrant moderation?

I don't think any forum anywhere should be unmoderated. Wink
(I also think MB was trying to get banned but that still doesn't excuse his attack on CMcM)
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Post  Woodwose Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:32 am

I agree. Those sorts of attacks should not be tolerated - even in the unmoderated section of a forum.

When the unmoderated section was set up I don't think it was intended to be an area where anything goes. It was established (if I recall correctly) because some of the moderation on this forum was perceived to be heavy handed and biased.
Woodwose
Woodwose

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:28 pm

Squatchmaster G wrote:
DPinkerton wrote:

I don't think any forum anywhere should be unmoderated. Wink
(I also think MB was trying to get banned but that still doesn't excuse his attack on CMcM)

The current attack was not on me But on DPinkerton.

CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Squatchmaster G Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:30 pm

CMcMillan wrote:The current attack was not on me But on DPinkerton.

My mistake. It was unwarranted regardless of who it was aimed at.
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Post  Kel Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:04 pm

Howdy! To answer your question ~ this section is indeed "unmoderated", but... the Mods can ask Shawn to delete posts that cross way over the line of good taste, such as MrBigfoot's (StankApe) comment.

I prefer this section for exactly the reasons given by Woodwose, and in fact did perceive the moderation to be heavy-handed. Perfect case in point is Noble's (IMO) over-sensitive and uncalled-for attack on you because you dared defend Phil Poling's cred. Hell, I read you posts and always find them reasonable and far more patient then anybody could expect ~ and I really don't know if you are a full skeptic, hopeful-and-on-the-fence (like me), or a Believer!

Regardless, please take my advice and use the Ignore Tool when faced with fellow posters here that can't stay on topic, or misread every questioning comment as a personal attack on themselves or those they so fervently support. Your blood pressure will thank you Cool
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Post  Squatchmaster G Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:07 pm

Kel wrote: ~ and I really don't know if you are a full skeptic, hopeful-and-on-the-fence (like me), or a Believer!

I'm "undecided". Smile
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

The Ketchum Paper - What the experts say. - Page 5 Empty My secret admirer..

Post  ***** Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:21 pm

Oh Kel....

Sleep

I will never win with you. You'd love to stifle my opinion, regardless of the subject. Laughing

Who's over the top now? Go drink some more moderator haterade.

This might be some good reading....

http://www.madinamerica.com/2012/02/why-anti-authoritarians-are-diagnosed-as-mentally-ill/

Back to top Go down

Post  Squatchmaster G Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:28 pm

That's an excellent paper to introduce to this thread. I've noticed that Ketchum has an anti-authoritarian streak a mile wide. Very Happy
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

Post  Kel Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:35 pm

Squatchmaster G wrote:

That's an excellent paper to introduce to this thread. I've noticed that Ketchum has an anti-authoritarian streak a mile wide. Very Happy

I hope your comment about carrying on the discussion with Noble at BFF doesn't mean you're leaving us! You've been a great addition here, bringing up interesting topics and viewpoints! Just stay on this side of the fence, if you know what I mean. Wink

Noble ~ yet again you are babbling about "reviewing posts" in search of Forum Rules violations. Knock off your BS bully tactics. We've lost enough member involvement thanks to you. In his short time here, Squatchmaster has contributed 5x (in a range of topics) what you ever have ~ IMHO of course.
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

The Ketchum Paper - What the experts say. - Page 5 Empty Lil' cheese with that wine?

Post  ***** Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:43 pm

Waaaahh! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Need a pacifier Kel? LOL The only member we've lost here is Stank Ape A.K.A. Mr. Bigfoot. Your long lost love. LOL

You must have had a real thing for him Kel. Good Riddance if you ask most. Call me a bully all you want. I'll call you a whinebag, and we can throw sand at each other in the sandbox too.

Grow up Kel. Laughing

Just curious do you also hate law enforcement, the government, George Bush, the USA, and God? I'm guessing Yes.

tah tah

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:51 pm

Kel do you feel what Stankape said to Dpinkerton was justified even for the unmod section?
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kel Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:09 pm

NobleSavage wrote:Waaaahh! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Need a pacifier Kel? LOL The only member we've lost here is Stank Ape A.K.A. Mr. Bigfoot. Your long lost love. LOL

You must have had a real thing for him Kel. Good Riddance if you ask most. Call me a bully all you want. I'll call you a whinebag, and we can throw sand at each other in the sandbox too.

Grow up Kel. Laughing

Just curious do you also hate law enforcement, the government, George Bush, the USA, and God? I'm guessing Yes.

tah tah

Weird. You're the one that can't carry on a civilized conversation without freaking out at your perceived first sniff of skepticism. Try one of your patented "post reviews" on your own and see how fast you jump to that conclusion, and then go on the offensive (often quite wrongly).

Actually, the first person you drove away was SasquiiNation. Gone, but not forgotten. COME BACK, SASQUII!!
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kel Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:11 pm

CMcMillan wrote:Kel do you feel what Stankape said to Dpinkerton was justified even for the unmod section?

Crap. Breaking my own Ignore rule here, but if you would simply read my post I think you'd see I didn't agree with his comment.
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Post  Squatchmaster G Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:15 pm

Guys, can we try to get the thread back on topic? STankape was trying to derail the thread and right now we're just playing into his hands.
Squatchmaster G
Squatchmaster G

Back to top Go down

The Ketchum Paper - What the experts say. - Page 5 Empty Devil's Advocate

Post  ***** Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:22 pm

By all means, keep this un-moderated thread on topic. It's vital that in this unmoderated environment that we stay on topic. After all, this thread hasn't been derailed prior to this one bit. Laughing

Thanks Squatchmaster for trying to keep things on track. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

The Ketchum Paper - What the experts say. - Page 5 Empty Stankape will not be back...

Post  ***** Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:25 pm

BTW Stanky a.k.a. Mr. Bigfoot in mouth that is......has had his IP address permanently blocked from the site and forums. Just in case anyone wanted to begin mourning.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next