Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Who should I report my sighting to?

+12
GT3Paul
oldtimer
jan1033
StankApe
BurdenOfProof
Bigfoot Bode
CMcMillan
DPinkerton
Kel
Danny Squatchanini
SasquaiNation
sbizkit38
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who should I report my sighting to? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who should I report my sighting to?

Post  oldtimer Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:28 pm

you hide behind your keyboard because if you got out in the real world, someone would kick your ass.

oldtimer

Back to top Go down

Who should I report my sighting to? - Page 2 Empty Please Calm Down

Post  SasquaiNation Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Everyone, Let's calm down and be civil to each other. While we're at it, let's stop the name calling and swearing as well.
I kept hoping this would iron itself out but apparently that hasn't happened.
Feel free to voice your opinions with the above in mind.
Thanks

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Who should I report my sighting to? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who should I report my sighting to?

Post  CMcMillan Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:39 pm

StankApe wrote:
NobleSavage wrote:.

You are both narcissistic pricks, and malcontents. I wish I could impress this upon you face to face. Truly I do. Evil or Very Mad scratch

trust me, you don't. I'm a big guy, ex military and I will show no quarter. so stop making goofy internet threats of violence.

Seriously, if all you have in your arsenal is empty internet threats, how do you expect to convince people your evidence is correct.

if you don't want me to laugh at what people say, then don't allow them to post silly things. and there are plenty of silly things posted on here.

Yes and I suppose all the stuff you post is silly as wellso maybe we should not allow you to post.

CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  oldtimer Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:45 pm

i apologise . the best way to deal with a bully is to ignore them . they are looking to get a rise out of you. un fortunately i played right into there hands.

oldtimer

Back to top Go down

Who should I report my sighting to? - Page 2 Empty Thanks Sbizkit

Post  GT3Paul Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:31 am

Sbiz
I know who you are talking about I wont mention names either but where ever he shows up he Kulls the conversation.
He did the same thing to a bunch at bigfoot forums, now he is gone.
Thanks for sharing your sighting. I dont know what I would do if I saw one. I am going up to the Sierras
this fall and starting to test some of my stuff. The first priority is testing some of the technology my company is doing.
The secondary reason is to see if I can spot some abnormal populations in the animal life up there. One thing
I worry about is the effect it might have on my psyche. We will see if anything happens.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CMcMillan Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:56 pm

StankApe wrote:
oldtimer wrote:i apologise . the best way to deal with a bully is to ignore them . they are looking to get a rise out of you. un fortunately i played right into there hands.

You couldn't be further from the truth. but you ARE old, so maybe you just don't remember things very well any more.

i call out BS, I'm not trying to get a rise out of anyone. I'm trying to make sure that BS isn't accepted as the truth. But it appears that makes you widdle footers so angry!!! (see I CAN try and get a rise out of you if I so choose)

If all someone ever hears is their own point of view, eventually they will start to believe it's the only truth. That's bad. The only way to get to the bottom of anything is to strip away the crap, the hoaxes and the speculation and find the actual facts. I'm not here to tell everybody how great their little Bigfoot story is and how everything is "plausible" and we should all sit in a circle,hold hands and sing songs. Nope, that ain't gonna fly pops.

If you can't handle being questioned then I would submit that your belief system is on shakey ground and perhaps needs some rethinking

Well lets call out some B.S. of your own Stank
1 You say your thirty nine years old
Went to FILM School for 1 year! So lets say 17-18
2 you say you were in Military age 19-23. 4 yrs.
I served in the US army from age 19 to 23.I have worked in the Marine shipping industry doing cargo and hold inspections
3 that would make it 1992=96
4 gulf war was over in1991
5 we didnt have troops in mid east untill 2001
So curious where you did you see all this death that you Supposedly saw?
6.) the only other armed conflict was the battle of mogadishi this battle involve army rangers.
army rangers require two years of training
10 army rangers are required to make a 6 year commitment if they are accepted into the program.
So you go out of the Military at 23

You seem to be a renissance man.
Trust me I get people moving around different Jobs but seriously you seem to have done it all.
Maybe a Jack of all trades and Master of Nothing.
CMcMillan
CMcMillan

Back to top Go down

Post  SasquaiNation Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:05 pm

Everyone stay civil and on topic. Leave the personal stuff at the door. As you were.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  oldtimer Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:17 pm

i see stank signed out bet he is looking up battle of what ever it was

oldtimer

Back to top Go down

Post  Green911 Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:32 am

Responding to the original post: Sbiz, I am in the same spot you are. Though I haven't had an actual sighting. I have heard strange things in the forest that I cannot explain, an they have really scared the poo out of me. But reading this forum and knowing that there are people out there that believe me is a great comfort.

I still get anxiety attacks in the woods at night, but I am working on it. If you need an ear, just let us know.

elephant
Green911
Green911

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzieth Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:39 am

Sbiz,

Okay now you see the skeptics and their fervor. I guess I should warn you that the Believers can be worse. Did you give this guy your detailed description in your e-mail? If so what may be going on is that you gave a description that this guy was not wanting to see.

What is dragging Sasquatch research down from the believer side is that everyone seems to have their own theory on just what it is. Some Only think it is an ape. Others Only think it is a Hominid. And of those that follow the latter (Hominid) You have several groups on that thought. Some think it is one hominid new to science. Some think it is a relict Hominid that survived to present. All of them think the other theories are more off the wall than a skeptic thinks Sasquatch is. Most of them have no scientific background at all but want to be the next Jane Goodall. Their theory is the ONLY theory.

Basically if what you saw was carrying a stick and waring skins (as Marked Hominids are reported to do which could be possible Neanderthals) and you gave your description to some guy who is looking for Gigantopithecus or some evolved offshoot of Giganto, then he is going to view your report as a lie.

As was stated to you earlier, BFRO will document your report even though it's president is in the belief that it is an Ape. Otherwise keep trying different researchers and you are bound to reach someone who is looking for what you described. Very Happy
Tzieth
Tzieth

Back to top Go down

Who should I report my sighting to? - Page 2 Empty My own report

Post  ***** Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:47 am

I think Sbizkit has already submitted his report with BFRO, but I'm not sure.

I give them my vote of support, and their investigator contacted me within a week of my submission and was very professional, and thorough.

I think BFRO is a good source for report submission for those that have testimony to offer.

Back to top Go down

Post  madison5716 Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:25 pm

I tell you what, here's what I did in the last three weeks.

I've had two interactions and one sighting of something unexplained and found one potential nest/shelter that I am pretty dang convinced was bigfoot related.

I've tried to contact EVERYONE since all three interactions/sightings were in the same general location and I wanted someone with decent sound and/or video equipment to go out there with me. I have emailed Cliff Barackman from northamericanbigfoot dot com - but I think he is out of town shooting his show. I have not gotten any response there. I emailed and called the BFRO and got zero response. I even tracked down the production offices for "Finding Bigfoot" and left messages - zero response. The ONLY one who has responded to my frantic pleas for information has been Toby Johnson from the Oregon Sasquatch Symposium, and we've talked twice. I have another call out to him right now about that possible nest down at the Cottage Grove Lake campground I found this weekend. If I were you, I'd email Toby. He seemed like a nice guy. I'll say he IS a nice guy if he answers the voicemail message I just left for him, lol.

madison5716

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2