Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 



What In The World Is Happening To Bigfoot Evidence??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What In The World Is Happening To Bigfoot Evidence??

Post  Farstar on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:41 pm

I have Bigfoot Evidence to praise for me coming upon this site....Bigfoot Evidence has seemingly transmogrified into something akin to that tuna sandwich you made then misplaced , only to find it behind the couch two weeks later. It certainly isn't as you remember it. A shameful waste of what at one time was a tasty treat of BF info. Sure there was plenty of chaff to separate for the few good nuggets here and there but at least one got the feeling that if something worthwhile were to break, it would be there. Now perusing that site I feel I've gotta put on an intellectual haz/mat suit with the comment section having degenerated into a pathetic slice of low brow mosh pit insults...
avatar
Farstar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-08-15
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What In The World Is Happening To Bigfoot Evidence??

Post  oldtimer on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:52 pm

i agree completely.my enthusuiasm is no longer what it was as this site has become nothing but hoaxes, blobsquatch, and the trolls have totally taken over the comments. i only monitor this site in hopes that someday, some how there will be somthing sasquatch related worth reading. i do enjoy the old stories. they seem more credible than the present day tales.

oldtimer

Posts : 51
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 69
Location : ruidoso new mrxico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What In The World Is Happening To Bigfoot Evidence??

Post  Tzieth on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:20 am

Basically here is how it goes down:

Every now and then someone actually does post good news.

Comments start out intellectual both pro and con.

Some Troll then says "This is as fake as Patty"

Then the whole topic turns into something else...

Now when i look at the comments, it is 90% trolls.
No
avatar
Tzieth

Posts : 478
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 43
Location : Vancouver, Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What In The World Is Happening To Bigfoot Evidence??

Post  Green911 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:47 am

That is why I like this forum, I don't have to read through the troll posts. Everyone here at least has something intelligent to say, good or bad, and I like the interesting discussions.

At least this site posts articles and lets us decide what our opinion is.

elephant
avatar
Green911

Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 50
Location : Sacramento, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What In The World Is Happening To Bigfoot Evidence??

Post  PineNeedle on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:56 pm

Tzieth wrote:Basically here is how it goes down:

Every now and then someone actually does post good news.

Comments start out intellectual both pro and con.

Some Troll then says "This is as fake as Patty"

Then the whole topic turns into something else...

Now when i look at the comments, it is 90% trolls.
No

LOL. I agree in part but you'll never guess how it ends...

I join and post a little bit. I am welcomed.
I enjoy the intellectual and informative banter.
I comment on trolls and how insignificant they are because of the solid and consistent posters.
The solid and consistent posters seem preoccupied with trolls.

Perhaps I'm akin to flight or fight beasts.
If the herd is spooked, I probably should be too!!

Very Happy
avatar
PineNeedle

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-09-14
Location : Midwest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What In The World Is Happening To Bigfoot Evidence??

Post  dingo3497 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:17 pm

It just amazes me that people would come to a site to just bash everything the site is about. I would never go to a bowling blog and bash people about how lame bowling is, and it is not a real sport and so on and so on. And the fact that it does not appear to have any moderating at all. None! IMO it has got out of control. I now only skim through what I deem interesting and don't even look at the comments section anymore.
avatar
dingo3497

Posts : 80
Join date : 2012-09-08
Location : Virgina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What In The World Is Happening To Bigfoot Evidence??

Post  PineNeedle on Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:21 pm

dingo3497 wrote:It just amazes me that people would come to a site to just bash everything the site is about. I would never go to a bowling blog and bash people about how lame bowling is, and it is not a real sport and so on and so on. And the fact that it does not appear to have any moderating at all. None! IMO it has got out of control. I now only skim through what I deem interesting and don't even look at the comments section anymore.

Now that the Trolls have been mentioned again 'n again .... I've been reading the comments on every article
They are whacked and mostly all NEGATIVE.
It doesn't sway me as a reader but I understand how this could put the "site" or dedicated posters in an predicament. Like you Dingo3497, I don't get the purpose ... the energy spent to poo-poo, cough-cough, make fun of something that you don't agree with or simply can't do or are not willing to do yourself. Not "you" by the way but the haters/trolls. I love your bowling analogy by-the-way. I'll only add that the percentage of humans that can write, paint, sing, play instruments, engineer, research, scientifically analyze/verify, or tromp into the deep woods or any unknown/uncomfortable situation is slim. These folks deserve respect when they share their learnings or gifts publicly.

The news feeds here 24/7 are awesome even if they are a mix of oldies, newies, related or pure spoof.
Maybe comments should be moderated. Some other sites I visit, comments to articles are "held" for approval before making them public ... others require membership before a comment can even be submitted (even with the option of posting anonymously). I dunno ... just some thoughts.

Not to be a traitor or anything but I have been reading Bigfootforums.com with much interest. That site is heavily moderated and I think that is a "good thing". Funny, though, that many posters there reference the news feeds and articles here !!

I'm confused, are you? yuk yuk.[u]
avatar
PineNeedle

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-09-14
Location : Midwest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What In The World Is Happening To Bigfoot Evidence??

Post  Tzieth on Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:33 pm

PineNeedle wrote:
Tzieth wrote:Basically here is how it goes down:

Every now and then someone actually does post good news.

Comments start out intellectual both pro and con.

Some Troll then says "This is as fake as Patty"

Then the whole topic turns into something else...

Now when i look at the comments, it is 90% trolls.
No

LOL. I agree in part but you'll never guess how it ends...

I join and post a little bit. I am welcomed.
I enjoy the intellectual and informative banter.
I comment on trolls and how insignificant they are because of the solid and consistent posters.
The solid and consistent posters seem preoccupied with trolls.

Perhaps I'm akin to flight or fight beasts.
If the herd is spooked, I probably should be too!!

Very Happy

Huh? You say this as if it is a good thing???? No they insult posters from the shadows and do not even stress any subject opinion of their own. Consistent posters Leave or come here. The only consistent posters left over there are the higher brained Trolls such as Stankape and the rest being the Anoms.

Hell I will go to the Blog and simply copy past the latest topic... Lets count the trolls and the subject matter that is unrelated to the topic or just simply juvenile....

"
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2012

Phil's Breakdown of Mono Lake Sasquatch




Check out this quick breakdown of the Mono Lake Sasquatch video we posted yesterday. "Enhanced, stabilized, zoomed, slowed and looped. I make no opinion about its authenticity," says Phil.



Below is the BFRO report from 2008:

On May 18, 1991, while on vacation in the Mammoth Lakes area in Northern California, my family took a short day hike to Mono Lake to do some sightseeing. It was overcast and very cold with a strong wind blowing. There was still snow on the surrounding peaks. Mono Lake is at the base of the Sierra Nevada mountains.

I do not recall the location at which we parked the car to begin our hike, but I do remember that ours was the only car in the parking area and that the spot was quite desolate. It was a cold Saturday morning and the area was deserted. At 9:17AM I began shooting VHS video footage of our trek, and after a short period of time we finally decided to leave because of the wind and cold. We went back to our hotel in June Lake, enjoyed the rest of the weekend and went home. The trip was quite uneventful (or so we assumed).

The tape went into our family home video collection and for 17 years, from 1991 to 2008, it has been watched countless times by family and friends. So much so that my kids have the dialog on much of the tape collection memorized. On April 19, 2008 my daughter (6 years old in the video and now 22) was watching the tape in the downstairs family room when she suddenly screamed out and began yelling for me to come downstairs. I thought something bad had happened and after racing down the staircase, found my daughter and my ex sitting in front of the television telling me to watch a segment from the tape. What I saw when we played it back made the hair stand up on the back of my neck. And it was something none of us had ever noticed in almost 17 years of watching this tape,

In the final few seconds of the Mono Lake segment just before I turned the camera off I caught something very large and black moving between two rock formations a short distance from where we had been hiking. It was completely black with no differentiation in color or texture and walked upright like a human but with a gate more like a primate. At first I thought it was a bear, but after going over the video many times and finally digitizing and sharpening it I am now unsure what to think. From examination of the footage of my family whose distance from the camera was comparable to that of the creature it is easy to see the distinct details and variation in clothing, hair, face and hands. In contrast, the creature caught on tape exhibits none of those distinctions.The shape of the body does not resemble a human. The head is too large and the arms are too long. And although it does resemble a bear at one particular angle in the clip, the stance and gate don't add up. It is an intriguing mystery.

That we were able to go for 17 years without noticing this event on the tape seems unbelievable, but in retrospect it actually makes some sense. The segment lasts for only a couple of seconds and the focus is on the lake and mountains which is what I must have been filming at the time. I didn't see it when I shot the tape and it has since gone unnoticed because one must really be looking for it to see it.

I am not a person who is prone to believing in conspiracy theories, alien abductions and bizarre events such as a purported Bigfoot sighting. I've seen various footage and photographs of Bigfoot/Sasquatch sightings over the years and have always been extremely skeptical of their authenticity. As an engineer who now teaches high school physics, I am highly educated and very level headed. If I see something I don't understand my natural reaction is to analyze it rationally using the scientific method. I do not jump to conclusions based on faulty hypotheses. So in this case, I will suspend judgment pursuant to further investigation. But having shown this video to family and friends whose opinions I trust, the overall reaction seems to be a unanimous "Bigfoot!!" Wishful thinking? Maybe. Maybe not. Either way it is very intriguing and definitely warrants further investigation.

Your opinion and assistance in this matter would be appreciated.
You may also like -

Monster Quest: Sierra Sasquatch

FB/FB: Russian Cliff Sasquatch Video

Jack Links Messin' With Sasquatch - Towel Whip

FB/FB Breakdown of Turkey Hunter Bigfoot Footage From Hancock, Maryland


Please like our fan page below.


feed widget
Posted by Shawn at 11/06/2012 02:30:00 AM
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook

27 comments:

AnonymousTuesday, November 6, 2012 2:53:00 AM PST
Phil seriously sucks at breakdowns. He should stick to insulting people on the extinct podcast and over youtube.

Reply
Replies

AnonymousTuesday, November 6, 2012 7:12:00 AM PST
yeah, I have to agree. His breakdowns are not very good. If fact, not really sure why why he even does them. He rarely seems interested. His attitude is like it's a homework assignment that he puts in the minimal effort possible. Stick to insults and do what you love Phillywilly

Reply

AnonymousTuesday, November 6, 2012 2:59:00 AM PST
Well, it's lumbering, blobbish, and it seems like its right arm is longer than its left. I do believe we have a genuine Sasquatch here. <----This is where the trolling snowballs

Reply
Replies

AnonymousTuesday, November 6, 2012 9:12:00 AM PST
Actually, I've been wondering whatever happened to Grimace since he lost his job at McDonalds. Looks like he went feral, and started wandering around Mono Lake. Clearly this is Grimace, not sasquatch. He probably smelled the french fries on the kids' breath and was drawn out of hiding.

Reply

AnonymousTuesday, November 6, 2012 3:07:00 AM PST
BREAK IT DOWN!

Reply
Replies

AnonymousTuesday, November 6, 2012 4:00:00 AM PST
U can't touch this!


DJ Lance RockTuesday, November 6, 2012 4:27:00 AM PST
Yeah,let's do it!


AnonymousTuesday, November 6, 2012 8:17:00 AM PST
D-GENERAAAAAATION


Mayor McCheeseTuesday, November 6, 2012 8:25:00 AM PST
SUCK IT!


AnonymousTuesday, November 6, 2012 9:19:00 AM PST
Yo ass better caaaaaaaall somebodaeeeee!


AnonymousTuesday, November 6, 2012 9:48:00 AM PST
Oh you didn't know? THERE HE GO!

Reply

AnonymousTuesday, November 6, 2012 3:16:00 AM PST
My first encounter with Bigfoot started out great. He was very caring and gentle, up until he pulled my pants down...my priest made me call him Bigfoot.

Reply

AnonymousTuesday, November 6, 2012 4:18:00 AM PST
Long coat, short sleeves, black hood.It's the undertaker.

Reply
Replies

AnonymousTuesday, November 6, 2012 6:06:00 AM PST
Rest IN PEACE!


AnonymousTuesday, November 6, 2012 7:59:00 AM PST
(dong).....(dong).....

Rep
ly

AnonymousTuesday, November 6, 2012 7:08:00 AM PST
Unless bigfoot wears a coat and gloves this isn't a bigfoot. It was actually clearer when this was on TV.

Reply

AnonymousTuesday, November 6, 2012 7:20:00 AM PST
Phil needs to get a life .

Reply

AnonymousTuesday, November 6, 2012 7:25:00 AM PST
Yeah bigfoot hangs around car parks and picnic sites. Thats what i would do if i was avoiding humans. All that wilderness would be too easy.

Reply
Replies

AnonymousTuesday, November 6, 2012 11:01:00 AM PST
They avoid overall, but are also curious. And they aren't perfect - sometimes humans do get closer than the bigfoot would like so it has to get away fast. That's pretty obvious, basic stuff if you have followed bigfoot sightings for any decent length of time.

Reply

AnonymousTuesday, November 6, 2012 8:18:00 AM PST
Romney leading by a landslide !

Reply
Replies

AnonymousTuesday, November 6, 2012 9:14:00 AM PST
X 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,001

Reply

Alpha DogTuesday, November 6, 2012 9:29:00 AM PST
This could be authentic as left arm seems to be right length and could be hair as opposed to hoodie, but just to out of focus. This area does have a history of bigfoot encounters though. I wonder why Monsterquest never tried enhancements on this?

Chuck

Reply

AnonymousTuesday, November 6, 2012 9:50:00 AM PST
Someone send a tip to the owner of this blog.

Today Foxnews, unseen whale still exists, Spade Tooth whale is so rare that no one has seen one alive.

A paper published Tuesday Current Biology.

This is like the desire to have Bigfoot as a Voucher species. But likely not if body or tissue isn't provided.

Reply

AnonymousTuesday, November 6, 2012 10:34:00 AM PST
Maybe I'm missing some frames, but it seems to magically appear and disappear, which would be really cool if we were hunting a genie.

Reply
Replies

AnonymousTuesday, November 6, 2012 10:43:00 AM PST
It's walking behind the rocks.

Reply

AnonymousTuesday, November 6, 2012 10:36:00 AM PST
Does anyone remember when The Fonz jumped all those sharks on water-ski's in his leather jacket? That's all I have to say.

Reply

AnonymousTuesday, November 6, 2012 10:38:00 AM PST
Bigfoot bait = bloody tampons.

Reply"


See I even marked some Trolls in black just because i gave them points for staying on topic lol. But most of this is crap and has nothing to do with the topic. This is in no way a good thing. Registering would stop this... But as of now, they are killing this Blog. Evil or Very Mad
avatar
Tzieth

Posts : 478
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 43
Location : Vancouver, Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What In The World Is Happening To Bigfoot Evidence??

Post  Green911 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:35 am

This is why I don't read the replies, I just read the articles, and watch the clips and make my own decision, without contributing to the main blog.

elephant
avatar
Green911

Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 50
Location : Sacramento, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What In The World Is Happening To Bigfoot Evidence??

Post  mark_boy on Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:38 am

Green911 wrote:This is why I don't read the replies, I just read the articles, and watch the clips and make my own decision, without contributing to the main blog.

elephant

If only everybody had your attitude dude! If you don't like it, don't read it.

The blog reflects virtually all tabloid news - 95% filler with 5% exclusive news-worthy content!
avatar
mark_boy

Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-08-01
Location : Essex, UK

View user profile https://twitter.com/mark_b_o_y

Back to top Go down

Re: What In The World Is Happening To Bigfoot Evidence??

Post  PineNeedle on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:26 am

Tzieth wrote:
See I even marked some Trolls in black just because i gave them points for staying on topic lol. But most of this is crap and has nothing to do with the topic. This is in no way a good thing. Registering would stop this... But as of now, they are killing this Blog. Evil or Very Mad

Tzieth --

You'll see in my follow-on post to the one you quoted ... that I agree with you ... I even suggested the registering too. Very Happy

No shot of that happening -- Now there is an article indicating that this site PRIZES itself on unfiltered commentary on the Blog.

Wow -- I wonder if they'll be even more hateful now. Twisted Evil
avatar
PineNeedle

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-09-14
Location : Midwest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What In The World Is Happening To Bigfoot Evidence??

Post  CMcMillan on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:12 pm

I tend to just read the articles and ignore a lot of the comments.
If i want to talk about the Article i will post the Link In here and talk in the forums about it.
avatar
CMcMillan

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-08-05
Location : USA CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What In The World Is Happening To Bigfoot Evidence??

Post  GT3Paul on Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:53 am

Yea now the replies are all based on who is FIRST!! Cheesh!! I dont envy Shawns position, though. how would you monitor all that
crap.
One thing i dont understand is the phil stuff. Its not funny, its insulting and it adds nothing to the site, so we does he let phil on there
every other week or day. I guess there was a time where he was funny but hasnt been one in awhile
avatar
GT3Paul
Admin

Posts : 315
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What In The World Is Happening To Bigfoot Evidence??

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum