Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Do you believe the Olympic Project has irrefutable video evidence of BF.?

5 posters

Go down

Do you believe the Olympic Project has irrefutable video evidence of BF.? Empty Do you believe the Olympic Project has irrefutable video evidence of BF.?

Post  I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:33 am

Interested in hearing from anyone who has seen this supposedly FANTASTIC footage

I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH

Back to top Go down

Do you believe the Olympic Project has irrefutable video evidence of BF.? Empty Re: Do you believe the Olympic Project has irrefutable video evidence of BF.?

Post  BurdenOfProof Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:19 am

Not a chance.

This whole "sitting on video" is getting old and dumb. The reason its not released is because it is BAD and would get called out instantly.

If there was actually good footage they wouldn't think twice about releasing it ASAP. They would be rich and famous and make the discovery of the century.

Instead as always we get excuses as to why it was blurry, why the flash malfunctioned, why the emf caused the camera to fail etc etc etc its getting old. Quit making excuses you fail at research.

BurdenOfProof
BurdenOfProof

Back to top Go down

Do you believe the Olympic Project has irrefutable video evidence of BF.? Empty Re: Do you believe the Olympic Project has irrefutable video evidence of BF.?

Post  DPinkerton Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:08 am

/me shakes head.

DPinkerton

Back to top Go down

Post  SasquaiNation Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:22 pm

I'm with BurdenOfProof on this one. Why would someone sink so much money in to something and wait this long for a return on investment?
I think all they have is fluff and no stuff. I won't waste my money on it.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:23 pm

If I had some good footage, I'd be calling the networks and getting it out there.
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:52 am

StankApe wrote:If I had some good footage, I'd be calling the networks and getting it out there.

I agree with you guys. From what we've seen so far(sleeping "Matilda"), it all looks like crap!

I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH

Back to top Go down

Post  I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:54 am

BurdenOfProof wrote:Not a chance.

This whole "sitting on video" is getting old and dumb. The reason its not released is because it is BAD and would get called out instantly.

If there was actually good footage they wouldn't think twice about releasing it ASAP. They would be rich and famous and make the discovery of the century.

Instead as always we get excuses as to why it was blurry, why the flash malfunctioned, why the emf caused the camera to fail etc etc etc its getting old. Quit making excuses you fail at research.

You know, you may be right. But if someone shows something that looks TOO clear, or TOO good, won't we all just scream "HOAX!", anyway???

I AM THE BLOBSQUATCH

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down