Bigfoot Evidence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bigfoot News
Bigfoot Evidence
Bigfoot Evidence
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Watch This: Guy In Georgia Allegedly Captured Glimpse Bigfoot Running Out From Tree

5 posters

Go down

Watch This: Guy In Georgia Allegedly Captured Glimpse Bigfoot Running Out From Tree Empty Watch This: Guy In Georgia Allegedly Captured Glimpse Bigfoot Running Out From Tree

Post  SasquaiNation Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:25 pm

This is the latest post at Bigfoot Evidence.

Here is the entire video with a breakdown showing the dark subject.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Watch This: Guy In Georgia Allegedly Captured Glimpse Bigfoot Running Out From Tree Empty Re: Watch This: Guy In Georgia Allegedly Captured Glimpse Bigfoot Running Out From Tree

Post  Kel Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:43 pm

That dog's not a very good actor. He wasn't properly "on patrol" out on the deck, didn't know what they were chasing, and he's all happy like, "Yayyyy! Where are we going, Dad? Where are we going?" FAIL.
Kel
Kel

Back to top Go down

Watch This: Guy In Georgia Allegedly Captured Glimpse Bigfoot Running Out From Tree Empty Re: Watch This: Guy In Georgia Allegedly Captured Glimpse Bigfoot Running Out From Tree

Post  SasquaiNation Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:47 pm

I agree with you Kel, it's a bit of a give away. The camera guy should have done it solo because he seemed convincing.
The dark subject looks translucent and no leaves move when it runs.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:24 am

Anytime a guy runs out there all brave then wets his pants is usually a redflag to bad acting. The 'Bigfoot" is visible before he runs away and doesnt look very tall. The dog was being playful too before the "incident" and usually the animal is either fearful or on full alert.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StankApe Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:40 am

plus that tree it's supposedly hiding behind does'nt look like it would hide my 6'3" 235 behind, much less a squatch.

the movement looks CG'd, like cheap homemade CG
StankApe
StankApe

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:00 am

Its much like the Turkey hunter video which I didnt buy either.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Watch This: Guy In Georgia Allegedly Captured Glimpse Bigfoot Running Out From Tree Empty Watch this Second "Bigfoot" Video

Post  SasquaiNation Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:36 pm

I messaged this guy the day I posted the breakdown and never heard back from him. He posted a second video of a possible Bigfoot. Obviously this guy likes to have fun. He even involved children.
I feel like I wasted my time but you never know what's going to happen next.
For your viewing pleasure. You might need your barf bag.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  oldtimer Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:51 pm

you were not kidding. puked all over myself.

oldtimer

Back to top Go down

Post  GT3Paul Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:14 pm

See this is the problem I talked about in another thread. We have idiots like this essentially wasting our bandwidth as it
were. We only have so many resources to study this phenomenon and this is the kind of crap that is choking the cable.
There are hundreds of these. In fact I think this may be the same dude that did the turkey hunter video. I dont know
that but thats the same MO. Voices even sound familiar. But seriously why would a real scientists want to get involved
when this is the majority of crap that is coming down the pike.
Nobody is going to throw money at a subject like this when we have thousands of hoaxers filling the in baskets of people
who are trying to do research. This is why there is no real coordinated effort to get to the bottom of this thing. So it almost
falls on the independent researcher like Squatch Nation etc etc to get to the bottom of this. Its going to delay any significant
findings to someone who has the time and resources to do it on their own.
Sorry soapbox off.
GT3Paul
GT3Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SasquaiNation Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:46 pm

GT3Paul wrote:See this is the problem I talked about in another thread. We have idiots like this essentially wasting our bandwidth as it
were. We only have so many resources to study this phenomenon and this is the kind of crap that is choking the cable.
There are hundreds of these. In fact I think this may be the same dude that did the turkey hunter video. I dont know
that but thats the same MO. Voices even sound familiar. But seriously why would a real scientists want to get involved
when this is the majority of crap that is coming down the pike.
Nobody is going to throw money at a subject like this when we have thousands of hoaxers filling the in baskets of people
who are trying to do research. This is why there is no real coordinated effort to get to the bottom of this thing. So it almost
falls on the independent researcher like Squatch Nation etc etc to get to the bottom of this. Its going to delay any significant
findings to someone who has the time and resources to do it on their own.
Sorry soapbox off.

I agree with you Paul, but that's YouTube. These guys hoax for fun, fame and/or revenue. Hits equal money, and that's fine. I don't have a grudge against anyone making a dollar.
Hoaxers are a waste of my time and my number one peeve in this community. They try to pass their junk off as real, only to get busted for it. That was my time though, and it could have been better spent with more serious videos.
Don't forget, you also have the subtle hoaxers. The ones who mislead people with exaggerated claims. "Oh, look at the tree arch. I wonder what did that". Or trying to pass off ground squirrel holes as something mysterious. Blobsquatch trees, and rocks. They don't outright hoax, but they are just as bad, if not worse than blatant hoaxers.
The funny thing is that they have huge followings, and this makes the problem bigger.
The serious people will keep plugging along and looking for Bigfoot, and the hoaxers will continue to hoax and mislead.

SasquaiNation

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down